Mick Flynn we will miss you

just been on the site its such a good idea

I went to see you all send Mick off in style today and you did him and his family proud. A true bikers send off which brought Hillsborough to a stand still.

I loved the pictures on the van, they raised a few smiles. Well done everyone, I'm sure wherever Mick is he loved it.

Fantastic turn out and great day, sure Mick would be looking down and be laughing at our expense! Thanks to everybody who made it such a special occasion, and much love in particular to his Mum... xx

If the noise was anything to go by, Mick had a good send off!

I heard rather a lot of bike engines and then remembered what was happening today- there was plenty of time for me to leave the house and walk down to pay respects.

Got caught up in in too.

I did not know Mick but knew of him. He was obviously a very well respected and loved guy. Never seen so many bikes. the police bikers looked a bit choked too.

Fantastic send off

All the best to his family and friends.

I went to pay my respects. Sent him off in style. The bikers salute was deafening. 100's of bikes, all revving in rememberance. I feel priveliged to have met the bloke and the turnout showed how many people loved and respected him. It was an experience to ride with so many other bikes, with much of hillsbrough brought to a standstill, traffic stopped, pedestrians and shoppers staring, and all along the route, people out of shops and factories either sightseeing, or, as I suspect, paying their respects. He was most likely well known in the area, and judging by the turnout, well liked too. Looked lke TV news cameras were there.

I took some pictures if anyone would like to see them

been disabled, i only went to cemetry, but what a send off.

me and my step bro met him when we were 15 (im know 39) what a brill person he was and still is in our thoughts.

didnt think it would have happened because he was one of those people that have always been around!

R.I.P. MICK (FLYNNY) FLYNN And love and thoughts to his family.

paul ford and dave kerkhoff

I would please Foxy, got caught upin traffic hold up going to work, then remembered what was happening. Was telling everyone on bus as totally bemused about having to wait 40 mins for Stannington bus.

I have some great video footage which I will be putting up on youtube shortly..It was an amazing send off, RIP Mick.