The Sheffield Gay Scene

Why would the owner come on here and lie to everyone then? Unless the plans fell through, in which case, why is he not back on here to explain the situation?

Not that I am suggesting that the owner of Affinity has pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and has actually shut up shop completley, rather than move the venue, but unless the link below is a mistake, is Affinity actually moving at all?

http://www.egpropertylink.com/EGPLPROPERTY10049295.htm

Why would it still be on their website to rent?

Its a mystery!

I wondered that as I pass it most days and the to let sign is still up, surely if someone had taken it over they would take the to let sign down.

SO all that activity I saw from the workmen around its back entrance was nothing to do with the move? I wonder what it was then ... by the way does anyone know when the Drag Pageant is taking place and will Tyranna be in it? Am looking forward to it already ... ps. Why dont they turn the Mulberry into a drag bar?

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

Carbs can't you ever give it a rest with Tyranna plugging and damn drag bars.....No-one is interested or wants them here. If you want drag bars, move to Manchester/Blackpool, even Birmingham!!! :rant:

* Emergency order for a new record for Carbs to play * :loopy:

Hear hear. It's boring and it's tedious. :rolleyes:

Religion at Sanctuary was busy last night with some great entertainment laid on. Anyone else go ?

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that its Climax this Friday 18th September.

HMS CLIMAX theme so get your best sailor outfits on!

DJ Scott Kelly in the main room playing the best in pop, chart, dance and cheese

DJ Emma and DJ Lindsey in the fusion playing a mix of soul, motown, indie, electro and RnB

Check out the facebook group for more info http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2227352161

And keep your eyes peeled for October info as its a Climax Birthday Special!!!

WIll there be drag at Climax this friday evening?

Edited by Carborundum

WIll there be drag at Climax this friday evening? I should imagine it will be gay friendly too ... when oh when will we have a drag bar in sheffield? How about Niche in Vibe?

Are you this boring in real life?

Are you this boring in real life?

No dear I can be non-boring when I want - I am very enthusiastic aboiut drag queens ...

Edited by Carborundum