The Sheffield Gay Scene

Just an important update, in case anyone here has been pining for SPEEDQUEEN having found Redroom closed on its last expected date: It's moved to a new venue in Attercliffe -not ideal for some, but better than none at all. See http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=495221 for full updated details.

Climax Beach Party tonight.....forget the rubbish weather we'll hot things up tonight regardless!!!

Big Heffa

Heya Lovely

Sanctuary is always a nice venue situation next to the cathedral... Bar Staff & Manager very friendly & also to top it all off amazing drinks offers daily.

x

Big Heffa

Heya Lovely

Sanctuary is always a nice venue situation next to the cathedral... Bar Staff & Manager very friendly & also to top it all off amazing drinks offers daily.

x

...And some excellent food which includes BREAKFAST for the early birds among you!!!:roll:

Anyone off to Viva on 1st August?

Anyone off to Viva on 1st August?

Sorry dear, its too gay for me, I shall be at home watching "Loose Women" :hihi::hihi:

Sorry dear, its too gay for me, I shall be at home watching "Loose Women" :hihi::hihi:

Pull the other one Spiderpete, it's got bells on!!!! :hihi:

Tyranna - no doubt I shall see you there doing your wallflower bit in a corner somewhere, I know how shy you are :D

Are you sure dear? Since I missed pride I will try and get to this one - would be nice to have a drink buddy ;-)

Facebook Announcement from Dempseys.......

Guess What!...... Did you know that as of the 30th july 2009... Dempsey's Bar + Club GOES LATER .....

Monday's 12pm - 3am

Tuesday's 12pm - 3am

Wednesday's 12pm - 3am

Thursday's 12pm - 4AM

Friday's 12pm - 6AM

Saturday's 12pm - 6AM

Sunday's 12pm - 4AM Our new opening hours !!!!!

Dont forget .... Bottled larger from £1.90 Pints from £2.40 Alco-pops From £2.10

So there will now be 4 Gay/Friendly Venues open till 6am! (Incl New Affinity in Sept)

Are there really so many people that will want to stay out that late? Will it attract more people to Sheffield ? Or will people now not bother leaving Dempseys at 3 and stay there all night and save themselves some money on further door charges and taxis?

Guess What!...... Did you know that as of the 30th july 2009... Dempsey's Bar + Club GOES LATER .....

Monday's 12pm - 3am

Tuesday's 12pm - 3am

Wednesday's 12pm - 3am

Thursday's 12pm - 4AM

Friday's 12pm - 6AM

Saturday's 12pm - 6AM

Dont forget .... Bottled larger from £1.90 Pints from £2.40 Alco-pops From £2.10

So there will now be 4 Gay/Friendly Venues open till 6am! (Incl New Affinity in Sept)

Are there really so many people that will want to stay out that late? Will it attract more people to Sheffield ? Or will people now not bother leaving Dempseys at 3 and stay there all night and save themselves some money on further door charges and taxis?

You never know but for me there's only so much pop i can take!

Monday's 12pm - 3am

Tuesday's 12pm - 3am

Wednesday's 12pm - 3am

Thursday's 12pm - 4AM

Friday's 12pm - 6AM

Saturday's 12pm - 6AM

Well for me there is only so much money I have to spend on going out, only so much drink my liver can take and only so long I can go without falling asleep these days ;-) IN fact because of this extension I might be less likely to go out since I wouldnt trust myself to go home at a sensible time ..