The Sheffield Gay Scene

how do you know this for sure theres still nothing on the website?

your right still nothing on the website yet, if everything goes to plan there should be more info by the end of next week.

Any way.

Anyone attending Spring Out this year?

Post pride party is def at the Hubs - met some of the pride people on Friday! They got a bug with the web site so they got a problem loading the details. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

A post aiming to spam details of an act has been removed. Please note that this is a discussion thread and spamming details of your own events onto the thread will result in your account being suspended and all details of your events being removed from the forum.

A post aiming to spam details of an act has been removed. Please note that this is a discussion thread and spamming details of your own events onto the thread will result in your account being suspended and all details of your events being removed from the forum.

OR you may just get your very own thread instead of getting suspended :loopy: how does that work then ....sympathy vote:huh:??

OR you may just get your very own thread instead of getting suspended :loopy: how does that work then ....sympathy vote:huh:??

well said piskeymax.

I know it's off topic, but was wondering if Sanctuary has re-opened and if it had what's it like??

I know it's off topic, but was wondering if Sanctuary has re-opened and if it had what's it like??

Sanctuary has re-opened and we were in Friday night and it hasn`t changed.

We then popped next door to Affinity and it was packed compared to Sanctuary.

when is gay pride would love to know more

We were out last night and Sanctuary was quiet but so were Affinity and even Dempseys - everyone saying it was because Birmingham Pride was on. Had a chat with Mark the new owner of Sanctuary - seems a really nice guy and I hope he gets some support - it's a nice little circuit between there, Affinity and Lions Lair.

thanks for that i will take a look