The Sheffield Gay Scene

As there is already a thread on the subject of drag bars could everybody please confine discussions about drag bars to that thread.

thanks. M

Hey I am going to Climax tonight and I'm just wondering other than the union bar are there any other gay bars to go to b4 hand?

Hey I am going to Climax tonight and I'm just wondering other than the union bar are there any other gay bars to go to b4 hand?

Yes - Lions Lair which is where I shall be from 9pm, also Sanctuary and Dempseys, you can get your Climax ticket from Dempseys and save a whole pound :)

Ok changing the subject from drag bars since there is another thread on this topic and I will respect the mods wishes ... has anyone noticed the preponderance of people on the gay scene, especially younger men, who want to take financial advantage of older gay men on the scene (maybe it happens with women too) and what can be done about this problem (having experienced it myself a lot) ?

...I'll be at Climax alright; watch out for all the Freshers though, as its Freshers Week....!

Ok changing the subject from drag bars since there is another thread on this topic and I will respect the mods wishes ... has anyone noticed the preponderance of people on the gay scene, especially younger men, who want to take financial advantage of older gay men on the scene (maybe it happens with women too) and what can be done about this problem (having experienced it myself a lot) ?

Oh are you out with said person, well as I have told you many times, and falls on deaf ears, so its your OWN fault ....... dont buy them a drink, simple isnt it. :huh::huh:

...I'll be at Climax alright; watch out for all the Freshers though, as its Freshers Week....!

Ooooh Tyranna I might change my mind and go out tonite after all ;-)

Ooooh Tyranna I might change my mind and go out tonite after all ;-)

What a liar. :P

Now that I know what pubs you are going to I may turn up with said young man dear and you can accompany him to Climax ;-)

Now that I know what pubs you are going to I may turn up with said young man dear and you can accompany him to Climax ;-)

I very much doubt it, I am already with a hot date and he will cramp my style so make sure you get rid of him. :P;)

It's not freshers week yet, all the new students arrive tomorrow and sunday.

Hmmmmm so Im good ot go out tomorrow eve instead then they will be throwing themselves at me ;-)