The Sheffield Gay Scene

so will you be performing at pride and if so where its been ages since I watched you perform ... ooops am I talking to myself !!!

Carborundum,

May I refer you to the final post on the following thread. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=467947&page=3

EDN has issued a warning. Please don't bait Tyranna by pumping her for information which you can easily ascertain via PM. This is a thread about Sheffield gay scene, not Tyranna.

I may no longer be a Moderator, but I know the crack and I can see quite clearly what's going on here.

Hi Tia I hope its ok that you dont mind I borrowed your avatar I think its cool sorry for not asking you permission first - so will you be performing at pride and if so where its been ages since I watched you perform ... ooops am I talking to myself !!!

I hear that there will be drag queens at pride promoting the afterparty will tyranna be one of them?

Ive also been told a sheffield drag queen will be on the main stage-------- no names were given ......could this be tyranna????

Looking forward to pride I couldnt get last year and judging by the pictures it was good fun.

Definately going this year , only during the day though..bit too old for the afterparty stuff

I hear that there will be drag queens at pride promoting the afterparty will tyranna be one of them?

Ive also been told a sheffield drag queen will be on the main stage-------- no names were given ......could this be tyranna????

Looking forward to pride I couldnt get last year and judging by the pictures it was good fun.

Definately going this year , only during the day though..bit too old for the afterparty stuff

Well the Pride organisers have got Scooch :gag::gag: so it wouldnt surprise me, although they would need their brains looking at if its true.

I`m only going to the day bit me to old as well and have daughter to look after,us single mums we lead busy lives

I shall be going to the park and the after party its going to be long day and night, I’ve also invited a couple of people from work (although I don’t think they will come) , however if its raining I will not be going to park.

btw what with the too old thing your as yoing as you feel and you dont have to be out all night and go mad!

thanks for that bit about being old but still can`t go daughter is only 7 and no babysitter

anyone know what buses go to encliffe park tommorow from town

Content Removed

Edited by AndyB666

thanks for that, hope the weather stays nice

they run a pride bus from sheffield interchange aswell not sure what stand but enough people to ask when u get to town

i heard that there wasnt going to be a pride bus this year O.o

Content Removed

Edited by AndyB666