What's your absolute favourite restaurant in Sheffield?

For good basic pub food nothing beats the Fat Cat. The meals usually consist of some sort of pie (vegy's are well catered for) with roast potatoes, peas and gravy all for a bargin £4.20....hearty honest food =)

Great selection of beers and wine available too.

Harlequin is good, so is Kelham. Fat Cat tends to smell strange, can't put my finger on the odour, maybe of toilets!!

for a great italian you've got to try pepes mama mia near hillsborough.Italian food is lovely and their fillet steak is to die for.

I like East Ocean Cafe on Matilda Street near The Moor. Very trendy settings and good quality food at a reasonable price. Two meals plus starters as well as bottle of wine 26 squid. Steal!

sounds like you're quite close to this restaurant and yama sushi (which i believe are owned by the same people) - can you confirm why east ocean has closed down if it is that great?? just interested that's all...:confused: