Is Broomhill a safe area? cheers

I'd say that Broomhill is relatively safe, I lived there for nearly 3 years and never heard of any real trouble.

The area is full of students, which can be a pain in the arse especially when they all arrive back on the same day after holidays

Hi smint, you'll have no worries living in Broomhill, there's always people about and loads of amenities as well, till the earliy hours of the morning.

hi broomhill is a very safe and nice area its broomhall you want to watch very high with crime, every crime you could think of

If Broomhill ain't safe then God help the rest of us!

BROOMHILL'S NEVER HAD A BAD REPUTATION UNLIKE BATEMOOR WHICH ISN'T BAD ANYMORE BUT YOUST TO BE REALLY ROUGH I JUST HOPE THAT SOMEBODY SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT BATEMOOR I'LL TELL THEM TO CATCH THE NUMBER 75 BATEMOOR BUS FROM TOWN TO BATEMOOR AND GO AND SEE THE AREA FOR THEM SELVES IN THE SOUTH OF THE CITY RIGHT NEXT TO THE COUNTRYSIDE!!!

Broomhill is lovely and the Broomhill Friery is a quality dispenser of cholesterol. Fox and Duck is a pleasant watering hole.

Fox and duck is a good boozer, but has anyone noticed the large amount of youngsters getting served there these days - none of them can hold their ale.