The Owls win and the Blades lose...

Let's face it we are just plain rubbish, it's not the game today 7 points from 5 games is relegation stuff.

Blackwell cost us today with his negative tactics this is what we come to expect from that clueless buffoon Bryan Robson and that is what we got today Speed & monty from the start said it all for me play for a point mentality absolute Garbage.

If Blackwell carrys on like that for much longer i will not support him any longer because that is not the kind of football i or any other Blades fans want to see.

I can take losing if we give it 100% and attack teams at will but just sitting back and playing negative defensive tactics againt the bottom team said to me that Blackwell is not much better than Bryan Robson.

we should have never given Blackwell a 3 year contract that was a very big mistake look at the way Blacky got the team to play at the back end of last season Attacking and exciting football he had to because he was fighting for the managers Job.

But now he has got his feet under the Table with his 3 year contract we have turned to sh*tty Hoofball it's just not good enough and if he carrys on like that i will not hesitate to go to the car park and protest against Blackwell.:rant:

[Not fickle at all these Blades fans, are they?]

:)

[Not fickle at all these Blades fans, are they?]

:)

It's not fickle i am just stating facts Blackwell has gone back on the way he played at the back end of last season when he didn't have a permanent contract he had to go for it to get the job.

Now he has got his 3 year contract he is showing his true colours.

So bloody obvious that Hulse would score... just the nail in the coffin that it was the winner. :mad:

:rolleyes::hihi:

Blackwell cost us today with his negative tactics this is what we come to expect from that clueless buffoon Bryan Robson and that is what we got today Speed & monty from the start said it all for me play for a point mentality absolute Garbage.

If Blackwell carrys on like that for much longer i will not support him any longer because that is not the kind of football i or any other Blades fans want to see.

I can take losing if we give it 100% and attack teams at will but just sitting back and playing negative defensive tactics againt the bottom team said to me that Blackwell is not much better than Bryan Robson.

we should have never given Blackwell a 3 year contract that was a very big mistake look at the way Blacky got the team to play at the back end of last season Attacking and exciting football he had to because he was fighting for the managers Job.

But now he has got his feet under the Table with his 3 year contract we have turned to sh*tty Hoofball it's just not good enough and if he carrys on like that i will not hesitate to go to the car park and protest against Blackwell.:rant:

its only 1 game ?????????????? plenty more to come :huh:

Good solid performance yesterday.Altho Watford were at best average the owls did ok and got what they deserved for a change.Still a lot to do and hopefully the supposed takeover will push on and give BL some cash to build on things.Nice to see the lads at the top end of the table for however long it may be but the club need to back Laws now and the guy will i believe continue doing a good job.:)

So bloody obvious that Hulse would score... just the nail in the coffin that it was the winner. :mad:

:rolleyes::hihi:

So true. How many times have ex-players of clubs scored against their former club when they come to meet their club later? It's pretty much a "given", isn't it? (wasn't it Paul Peschisolido our former player who went to Derby, who got a goal against us at Pride Park, the last time we were there?)

(at risk of sounding like St Neil Of Warnock) I thought the ref was dire:- It was that plonker, Foy, who, historically, has never really given the Blades any quarter whenever he has reff'ed our matches, home and away. There were some quite blatant shirt pulling incidents, which Foy utterly ignored.

The third factor in the equation, I suppose that legged up the Blades was that Derby must have been "Hungry" to get the win, after so long (what is it, 36 games?) without a win.

I'm disappointed, naturally, that Derby got their first win in about a twelve-month, at our expense. and yeah, I suppose I am fairly disappointed that I trailed all the way down to Derby, only to see us lose.

I'm not going to rant, (apart from about the useless reffing) or cry into my cornflakes, or start a "Blackwell out!" campaign. I just think "OK, better luck next time, fellas."

It's not fickle i am just stating facts Blackwell has gone back on the way he played at the back end of last season when he didn't have a permanent contract he had to go for it to get the job.

Now he has got his 3 year contract he is showing his true colours.

Isn't this what happened with Laws when Sturrock was booted out? Sturrock went and the Owls almost made the playoffs under Laws. Everyone was saying how great Brian Laws was and expected to be challenging for promotion the following season (last season) but instead we were fighting relegation to the very last game. Not saying the same will happen with the Blades this season but everyone has bad patches and I don't think Blackwell is a bad manager at all.

Moaning about the manager after a mediocre start to the season and saying he doesn't care etc is a bit silly though. It's not even a quarter of the way through the season yet and already the fickle lot are showing themselves. Give the guy a break. He's miles better than Robbo and much more suited to Bramall Lane than that numpty ever was. :)

Caught the second half of sufc match and thought maybe a point would have been fair.That said Derby were the more positive football on the ground ete.Didnt think it was a pen after replay but the winning goal wasnt in my opinion a deliberate handball.

Gutted we lost but whats with the lynch mob out already?,For once both team in Sheffield have decent managers who if had the backing of the board i.e money for good players maybe both our teams could go up or reach the play-off at least.

One games doesn't make a season.

its a bit harsh criticising blackwell after 5 games. ok, you dont seem to be playing aswell as the back end of last season but its only been 5 games, see how its going at christmas before you start slating the guy. as for the owls, if they can hurry up sorting this takeover we might be able to get some decent back up and give it a good go at making the playoffs

Let's face it we are just plain rubbish, it's not the game today 7 points from 5 games is relegation stuff.

Which is seven more points in with one less game we managed at the start of last season. You cant claim 'cos that your not storming the league nad above Wednesday that relegation looms. Lets face it, It's early on in the season and to have both teams in the top six is a good start, not much in it when you look below us but a good start nether less and lets just hope that with Wednesday's return to form, injuries looking to have cleared up and Blackwell utilising what he inherited from the **** head we can be in the same situation at the end of the season.........

..... where we shall meet you at Wembly and wipe the floor with you in the play off finals :) :) :) :) :) :) :):P .