The Owls win and the Blades lose...

As stated on here by the majority, it's far to early to be calling for people's heads. I have said that I think Blackwell is another Warnock; talks a good game, plenty of passion & motivational fibre but can't help but think he'll get found out tactically this season - I don't think his record/experience is good enough. That's not to say that the Blades will get dicked on (as their squad is too strong) but I think there may be a few blunts crying into their chip butties, if they think they are gonna waltz the league, this season.

As stated on here by the majority, it's far to early to be calling for people's heads. I have said that I think Blackwell is another Warnock; talks a good game, plenty of passion & motivational fibre but can't help but think he'll get found out tactically this season -.

My sentiments exactly

Some blades, because of the back end of last season think he is the new messiah, however he only achieved what Blades expected of Bryan Robson. Ie some ok performances and result.

For me, Blackwell is a poor mans Warnock. He has a good squad and we will be there or there abouts in the season. However I can't envisage him as a PL manager. Oh how I'd love him to prove me wrong though.

However funny it is to see some blades on here fretting and crapping it after just a few games i do think it's a bit early to be slagging Blackwell off,give him till half way through the season and if your not near the play offs then fair enough you can start one of your ridiculous car park protests

you can start one of your ridiculous car park protests

nah mate we'll let a few black balloons

go. that does it dunt it.

I'm not saying whether it was a penalty or not, to be honest it looked 50-50 to me.

What I'm saying is that it's very rare to see a referee change his mind over a penalty decision, even if it was wrong.

The bloke was a supposed premiership referee. I think that decision made him look a total plonker. He gave the penalty when he had such a poor view of this. He did not even glance towards the linesman, who would have a much better view, for confirmation. Linesman had his flag by his side. United got nothing from the ref all match. Monty got a booking for his first tackle. The last goal was handball too. I think the premiership refs should just ref prmiership games because they struggle in ther championship games I have seen

Far from this being sour grapes-as that was a garbage performance and we got what we deserved-but Foy has always been useless when we've had him.I thought maybe he'd got it in for Warnock but we can't use that one now.He sent Jags off twice and never gives us anything but I bet fans of other teams think he's crap too.:suspect:

Question to Owls: have any of you stopped laughing/smiling since Saturday's results yet?...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I've had a smile on my face, but it's early days yet.

I've been making the occasional comment about the league table to my better half (Blade) only to be told in a grumpy voice to 'shut the f*** up!'. :hihi: It could all change tomorrow so I'm enjoying it while it's there. 72 hours is better than just the one like last season isn't it. :D

Don't forget guys this time last season where was we (near to the bottom)?

Up The Blackie Blades!!!!

Don't forget guys this time last season where was we (near to the bottom)?

Up The Blackie Blades!!!!

This time last year we beat Wolves 3-1 to go 7th and were maybe thinking Robson could do it for us.Until the following weekend...

Iv been away for 2 days to Cleethorpes. HA UNITED LOST TO DARBY WHO DIDNT WIN IN ABOUT 1 YEAR HAHAHAHAHAH. They suck so much lol. We are 5th HAHAHA promotion here we come! Stupid piggies!

Iv been away for 2 days to Cleethorpes. HA UNITED LOST TO DARBY WHO DIDNT WIN IN ABOUT 1 YEAR HAHAHAHAHAH. They suck so much lol. We are 5th HAHAHA promotion here we come! Stupid piggies!

I wouldn't go that far :hihi:

and before you shoot me down, yes, i'm an owl myself ;)