Oxfam Shop Woodseats

This has to be the funniest thread on sf ever:hihi::hihi:

How can arguments be caused over 1p`s??:hihi:

Brilliant:thumbsup:

Well mybe rather than broadcasting your view on a public forum you should of talked to tha manager as you know who has been doing it. I haved talked to Manager and isnt to happy about what you put and will be reading it later when she gets in and will be looking into the matter. I think in future if you have any concerns you should speak to the people in charge thanks.

Oh my days it is a forum!, that is what people do, so i can only presume you are talking to everyone who has posted on here about the oxfam shop too right??

And that you will not be posting your views on SF anymore either right again???

arr miss you never guess what this girl wrote on sheffield forum!:hihi:

Oh my days it is a forum!, that is what people do, so i can only presume you are talking to everyone who has posted on here about the oxfam shop too right??

And that you will not be posting your views on SF anymore either right again???

arr miss you never guess what this girl wrote on sheffield forum!:hihi:

what did she say what did she say ooo er miss's :hihi:

i dont like Oxfam its so dated

Gosh this thread is a rattle bag of people discussing charity shop workers, overpricing, child labour, bad management, office staff....

Anyway to answer the OP, I completely agree it is a principle matter, not the amount. The invitation to treat was at £2.99 not £3.

The 1p is your property, what if that had been your exact busfare home - would you have been financially embarrassed and had to grovel for your own money back? I've said this before, one person's 1p is anothers' £1 and it's your decision whether to give the money or not and it's not mine or any other poster's choice to tell you what decision to make so don't feel bad about posting regarding this.

If you went to the pub and someone put your change in the tip box you'd rant about that! You've already given to charity by buying something and it's your decision if you give anymore abeit that only being a penny!

Thick:loopy:

your english is getting better .

your english is getting better .

Shame about yours!

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

Went into Oxfam in Woodseats to drop a big teddy bear off. this was pure white expect a little light dust mark on one of the paws, they refused to take it, I wiped it and said it clean now but they still refused!!!!!!!!!!

Since when have charity shops been this fussy????????????

Won't be giving them anything in the future.

Went into Oxfam in Woodseats to drop a big teddy bear off. this was pure white expect a little light dust mark on one of the paws, they refused to take it, I wiped it and said it clean now but they still refused!!!!!!!!!!

Since when have charity shops been this fussy????????????

Won't be giving them anything in the future.

It may not have been the dust mark, apparently any toys donated to a charity shop have to have the "CE" mark/tag, some kind of safety certification on them.

if the tag wasn't on the teddy, then they could not accept it, unfortunately.

Okay.I'm under the age of 18.I would just like to say to you that they always give you your change and if not the chasier must have misherd you... meaning you must speak clearer... as somebody said they do have people with autisium in the shop. As for the bags they're all new, it might have looked "second hand" but i'm sure it wasn't. 1p... i'm sure you could live without it. :rant:

Okay.I'm under the age of 18.I would just like to say to you that they always give you your change and if not the chasier must have misherd you... meaning you must speak clearer... as somebody said they do have people with autisium in the shop. As for the bags they're all new, it might have looked "second hand" but i'm sure it wasn't. 1p... i'm sure you could live without it. :rant:

The carrier bags are all second hand, as far as I'm aware, they use peoples used Asda and Morrisons bags that they take in for this purpose (or maybe in the last 3 years since this thread was posted they've been doing something differently)

Calm yourself down, you'll have a heart attack.

fancy coming on and searching to resurrect an old thread to have a rant like that :hihi: