Whats the Silliest Name?

Guest Pauly

I went out with a primary school teacher a few years back and she was always coming across strange kid's names. Some of them bordered on child abuse.

One mother, Mrs Abbot, had about 5 kids and each one's name started with the letter K. Kurt, Karly, Kris etc. The poor lad Kurt was named after 2 celebrities. Kurt Russell Abbot!!!

Another poor girl had a double barrel first name, a double barrel last name and a very bizarre middle name. The poor lass was obviously named after a motorbike. Harley-Jo Davidson Cliffard-Harding. What were her parents thinking?

One poor lad was named Zebedee Zachovich and another was named after a famous footie manager. Brian Clough Copley.

Why???? :loopy: When the kid reaches 18 he/she will be straight down to Deed Poll for a name change. I know I would!

Once knew a family called PIGG...when kids started arriving they changed it to PEGG..

Had a mate in the army called 'Jock' Rea. His rank?......Gunner!!:P

there was a teacher at a sheffield school called mrs hor

but before we critises parents just consider some of the siggies on here - remember you chose that name for your self!!

Fetish fairy,

I also went to senior school with an Andrew Andrews also a Wei Ping Wall and a few Crappers, I work with elderly people and the christian name Fanny is common, surnames that follow that really stand out are Whole and White. I know old fashioed names are making a come back but lets hope nobody names their new borns this

I went to school with a Katie Dickson-Cox...so unfortunate.

hrhrhr is deffo a silly name :)

I went to school with a lad called Albert Wiffin. Of course everyone called him Albie.

Had an art teacher in senior school called Mr Dick.

I was on a course years ago with a Richard Sole, nothing wrong with that until he wrote R.Sole on his form and then some wise guy(not me) mentioned what it sounded like!

Went to college with a girl called Loveday. One of my ex's was called Stan Mann.