Good ideas for an office christmas party?

Hi

Has anyone got any good ideas for a office christmas party, I've got a budget of say £20-25 a head and a free bar budget for about 50-60 people. I want something different with some atmosphere, most of the hotel meals are £30 a head which leaves no budget for a free bar.

xxxxxxxxxxx

You could try Candytown; had a Christmas do there with the office a few years ago which was rather good. If there is a decent group of you, you should be able to organise a reasonable enough price to leave some cash for the bar..

Why don't we have an office Christmas Party for The Sheffield Forum?

Most Christmas meals are utter rubbish.Overpriced junk with a party popper and cracker for your extra 20 quid.

Having eaten in most of the city hotels in the festive season I would prefer a sandwich in the park.

The only place that served a decent meal was Whitley Hall up

Grenoside.But that was a year or two back so ask around.

Maybe a bit over budget but try "The Ice Palace" it's a new christmas party venue on Don Valley Bowl. Themed marquee venue for upto 500 guests.

Show your boss the website and i'm sure he/she will push the budget a little more www(dot)theicepalace(dot)co(dot)uk

Baldwins Omega does fab Xmas parties!!!

:thumbsup:

Nice one Ice Palace for bumping up a 3 yr old thread for spamming!!

:thumbsup:

Hi

Has anyone got any good ideas for a office christmas party, I've got a budget of say £20-25 a head and a free bar budget for about 50-60 people. I want something different with some atmosphere, most of the hotel meals are £30 a head which leaves no budget for a free bar.

BAHHH MUMBUG

been to three christmas parties with work so far and i've never got the chance to get some grub! it was there if u wanted but some people prefered to drink and chat and i agree with that guy that said the meals are utter DoDo.

Dont go to Novotel.

The meal is terrible. We had ours there 2 years ago and by the time they had served up the food, it was nearly cold.

We had ours there 2 years ago and by the time they had served up the food, it was nearly cold.

Well it would be after 2 years.

Try Whitley Hall near Ecclesfield.