Carpet Cleaner Killamarsh

I am trying to locate a carpet cleaner in Killamarsh that cleaned my parent's carpets last year and made a fab job of them, can anyone help. Don't really want anyone else but we have lost his busines card. I know he had a carpet shop too my Mum seems to think.

Thanks!

I am trying to locate a carpet cleaner in Killamarsh that cleaned my parent's carpets last year and made a fab job of them, can anyone help. Don't really want anyone else but we have lost his busines card. I know he had a carpet shop too my Mum seems to think.

Thanks!

Hi I don't know about where your Mum got her carpets cleaned, but I have recently bought a Cleaning Business called 'Dyson's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services' and can offer your mum her money back if she is not happy with my service. I am a Christian and offer a very good service at affordable prices, so give me a call if you are intrested, Mark 0114 2650 250 - Kind Regards.

If you call me I will give you more information as my thread has been removed, Mark - 0114 2650250:thumbsup: