Member photo gallery?

I was thinking about setting up a gallery of member pictures. Would anyone out there send their picture in for public display? You might find out that you walk past each other everyday, or perhaps the person you spend your days talking to is in fact your boss. It might be quite enlighting... but would anyone join in?

I have a pic of me on my under the 'eminem pics' link on my sig. granted it's 4 yrs old but that's on purpose.

I prolly wouldn't have a more up to date one on file.

Thats just me!

At the moment I'm just trying to establish if anyone would be interested.

Sheffield Live took a couple last night when some of us met up. He might volunteer them to be posted?

I wouldn't be ashamed of having my photo on the site... there's enough of me scattered all over t'Internet as it is, so a few more wouldn't hurt.

Take your pick: http://ruscoe.net/photos/

Happy to contribute (I don't suppose I can get away with sending one of Kate Moss can I?)

I'm going to send one of the most stunning bird I can find on the net - no not a naked one - and tell you all it's me !!!!

I dont much fancy it really

not so much for me but for others - I am already known as having no shame

Two possible problems

1. People will start making assumptions about the way someone thinks, or the kind of person they are, not for what they say, but for how they look

2. Members will not always want to be forthright for fear of a smack in the mouth

- and more attractive members will have more responses than less attractive ones.....if you know what I mean.

And that will spoil what we have, perhaps

I dont know

Shut up Louise

I agree with Louise - being ugly you will all ignore me

I wouldn't ignore anyone based on how they look.:D

I do however have 3 peeps on my iggy list, and never having seen what they look like it just goes to prove what I said.