Nursery queries and recommendations

Little Winners is a purpose built nursery surrounded by fields on the edge of Middlewood Park, close to a brand new under 5's secure play area and sports court.

Open from 8am til 6pm Monday to Friday all year round, our 30 place nursery is available for little winners from 3 months all the way through to school age.

Fabulous first ofsted report and a dedicated team of carers.Visit the website for pricing and further information.

im off for a taster session tomorrow with my bambino! Nursery very nice, safe, clean and nice staff! i was finally impressed by a nursery!:D

:clap: :clap: Have a fabulous time Nat. I will be up there sometime to take some photos of Pudsey, if you see a nutter with a camera dont worry :P

my boy loved it, really happy. Got two settling sessions next week then my boy will be a nursery boy! only one morning a week mind

Thats great Nat, I think I just missed you :P If you have a look at the webby I just posted a CIN picture on the slideshow.. look under meet our little winners.

Im really glad your happy with the setting you are the best ad for our nursery, a happy mum :thumbsup:

Hi,

We're looking for recommendations for Nurseries in the S8 area, or any comments (good or bad) anyone may have.

Looking to start our little one for a few sessions part-time just after Chrismas at 10 months of age to get him used to the idea, then probably 3 days a week April onwards.

Thanks a lot.

Paul

I used Kids Unlimited near Sainsbury's for my little boy 3 years ago and found them to be reasonable and very professional.

It's a smart purpose built nursery and you don't have to mess about giving them nappies, wipes etc as everything is included!!

I visited all the nurseries in the area at the time and found this to be the best one!

ABC at Woodseats was horrendous - I know at least 3 people who advised me not to use them but still went for a look and wasn't impressed at all!

Chantryland was okay but I was told the staff changeover there a lot and are also very young 17/18 years old most of them

Little Angels at Jordanthorpe - found it a bit untidy and smelly - didn't seem to have any structure to it.

Little School House at Woodseats was nice but didn't have any baby places available when I needed one.

As I say have a look around placed for yourself as things can change in 3 years etc

Good Luck

Hi,

We're looking for recommendations for Nurseries in the S8 area, or any comments (good or bad) anyone may have.

Looking to start our little one for a few sessions part-time just after Chrismas at 10 months of age to get him used to the idea, then probably 3 days a week April onwards.

Thanks a lot.

Paul

Can't help right now at 10 months, but can recommend The Merlin Kindergarten for future reference.

Merlin Kindergarten

We may have a vacancy depends how far you want to travel.

Thanks all.........guess we'll do some visiting in the next few weeks!

Fox20thc

Relly needs to be S8 or near, Middlewood is the wrong side of the city for us....thanks though.

Our little boy went to ABC on Chantrey Rd from age 6 months to 3 years. It started off very well, then had a worrying dip after a change of ownership. I believe they've had another change of ownership since we left and staff morale is certainly improved, so it would be worth looking at.

A friend of mine has two children at kids unlimeted and is very happy with their service. She previously had her children at Little Schoolhouse, which she was't as impressed with.

Please can anyone recommend a good nursery in the Sheffield 6 area and around for a child of two and a half.