Nursery queries and recommendations

Hi parents! :wave:

Just to update everyone that Little Winners Nursery in Middlewood currently has vacancies available in our surestart supported neighbourhood facility.

We also have a brand new website full of information for you to view which is at www.littlewinners.ikbt.com

Little Winners is a not for profit nursery operated on a charitable basis, run by a qualified team of nursery staff and managed by a board of trustees.

:thumbsup:

Mod note: if this is in the wrong place just let me know

depends how close to city centre you want to be and which direction you are coming from. The old school house at crosspool is nice. or there's SAYAC near the wicker (don't know what that's like tho).

want to be within a mile of city centre really.

Tram route sounds good.

I think the just for kidz play centre on John st nowrun a day nursery

want to be within a mile of city centre really.

Tram route sounds good.

Well as the crow flies your not far off. :thumbsup:

Hi,

My little boy goes to a nursery on Scotland Street in town near West Bar Roundabout its very good but in price can be quite deer in care charges, its called children first at breedon house, tel. no. 2798 892.:thumbsup:

The Grapevine, on QueensRd/Chesterfield Road (in the Grapevine magazine building) is I believe within a mile of the city centre and on main bus routes. Cosycub goes there and I can vouch for excellent staff, a friendly atmosphere, a fun and educational routine and good food, as well as baby signing as part of the day to day communication.

They are quite new so not yet full. The number is 2558881, and you want to speak to Liz.

There is one in the Workstation on Paternoster row.

im having a nightmare! i know that my son is ready to go to nursery to develop his social skills - only one morning a week at first (i couldnt cope with anymore!) Ive received my brochures from across Sheffield but i keep hearing horror stories -so how do u choose? I ve previously visited a few and been put off by one thing or another

got a visit on thursday - any suggestions on questions or what to ask/look out 4?

Where's convenient for you?

The Hallam University one at collegiate is as good as any of the mainstream ones.