ALG - Adult Learning Grant

My boyfriend is strarting college and is able to claim ALG, however when filling in the forms it has asked for us to send a form to the place which paid his job seekers allowence benifit before he started college, so that they can fill in a form about his benifits for the previous year.

But... i haventgot a clue where i need to send this form.

Does it go to the jobseekers place where he used to go to sign on in hillsborough or is it somewhere else?

Please help :)

Thanks Caitlin x

My boyfriend is strarting college and is able to claim ALG, however when filling in the forms it has asked for us to send a form to the place which paid his job seekers allowence benifit before he started college, so that they can fill in a form about his benifits for the previous year.

But... i haventgot a clue where i need to send this form.

Does it go to the jobseekers place where he used to go to sign on in hillsborough or is it somewhere else?

Please help :)

Thanks Caitlin x

I would suggest that you first contact someone where you are required to return the form and ask them to clarify the matter.

Why not ring the freephone number and ask them?

Learner Support Service helpline on 0800 121 8989.

Why not ring the Job Centre?

Why not tell him to do it himself?

Get him to call in at Hillsborough Jobcentre (as that's where he was signing on), and he'll be directed to someone who can check the relevant dates, and complete and stamp the form.

MOD: Question answered, thread closed.