Tumble dryer problems MEGATHREAD

Peg your undies to Brude's collar and get him to run around like a mad thing for three hours.

on the radiators? :shocked:

:suspect:

:rolleyes: mutters something about 'chinese laundry' :rolleyes:

:hihi:

oooo missis when needs must there int no point been *posh* gerrem on them radiators or else they'l start smellin , nowt less posh than that nasty damp washing smell :gag::hihi:

oooo missis when needs must there int no point been *posh* gerrem on them radiators or else they'l start smellin , nowt less posh than that nasty damp washing smell :gag::hihi:
Thpeshilly when it's dyed black :gag:

tea towels now all microwaved and finishing off on rads :roll:

sheet dangling over the bannister :shocked:

Tumble drier in bits :D

It's officially dead :( it's the rivets on the bearings that have made their holes 3 or 4 times their original size, so it's had it :(

Peg your undies to Brude's collar and get him to run around like a mad thing for three hours.

If Brude gets any where near my undies I'm not likely to get them back!!!

You're lucky you had one!

I just have a washer and no radiator to dry it on.... Clothes washed yesterday... estimated drying time: 3 days! God! Poverty stricken students eh!

i have used the tank in the airing cuboard before, smallish things dry quite quickly but bedding needs taking out and re folding a few times. when ya put the oven on put tea towels over the handle,

go to asda and get a couple of clothes horses to they come in rate handy :)

poor you i know wot its like when ya dryer dies, last time mine died i hadnt budgeted for a new one either so desperatly scowered the admag ... 40 qwid n 3 year later its still going strong :D

we having a drying room.

actually its an unused bedroom which we hang clothes on airers if the weather is rubbish.

all the CH pipework runs under it so it is permenantly warm.

only 'cos we don't have room dor a dryer,when we had a combi m/c,the lady of the house still wouldn't use it.

as for clothes over rads.....don't get me started on that one.

we having a drying room.

actually its an unused bedroom which we hang clothes on airers if the weather is rubbish.

all the CH pipework runs under it so it is permenantly warm.

only 'cos we don't have room dor a dryer,when we had a combi m/c,the lady of the house still wouldn't use it.

as for clothes over rads.....don't get me started on that one.

oooo thats sounds rate posh, i want one now....... wonder if i can sell a kid and use their room :hihi:

and ide much sooner use me radiators than stretch me knickers along the washing line, mother in law puts hers out so does the woman next door, eeeewww its so cringe worthy ide much sooner wear soggy knickers if i had no other way of drying em :hihi: :hihi:

OOOOhhh I so feel for you :(

I broke mine in July ....

Then decided I didn't really need one ....

Then two weeks ago ordered one LOL and had it delivered Yesterday :hihi:

* Big smiles all round*

Moral of this story is :suspect:

Once you'v had one - you can't NOT .... :thumbsup:

Never had one. I hang out on a twirly line and if the weather is bad hang things on hangers in the greenhouse. It soon dries them in there even in the winter.

and ide much sooner use me radiators than stretch me knickers along the washing line, mother in law puts hers out so does the woman next door, eeeewww its so cringe worthy ide much sooner wear soggy knickers if i had no other way of drying em :hihi: :hihi:

Snot just me then? :D

As a student I came home one day to find the contents of my most secret drawer stretched out over the washing line :shocked:

I have no idea what my staunch-catholic, BHS-cotton, comes-up-to-your-armpits wearing housemate was trying to prove to the neighbours :suspect:

She tried to make out to the lads in the house that the panty girdle on the radiator was mine too :roll: somehow she didn't manage to convince them - can't imagine why :hihi: