Who went to forum get together?

lol wasnt me, i was here (as jon can testify :lol: ) and yes im a bloke... well one year to go until im a bloke according to the law ;)

Thanks for that Lou, I cant remember anything after my 5th double Vodka - I've not even had any tiny flashbacks.

Got up for work this morning though - hadn't even set the alarm.

It wasn't me, lol. What is this about a mystery lady anyways?

Chloé

There was a young lady at the gathering who wishes to remain undesclosed but contributed to conversation anyways.

Very nice girl, but obviously (at the mo) would like to have her identitiy to remain hidden.

Fairy snuff I say!

Well it was a good night. Been feeling very tired today...must have been all that dancing I did at the end. Nice to not get told to drink up and get out too!

Classic Rock..we rocked on the good old dance floor! :headbang:

Hey I just remembered we were all doing the hair trick!

Thanks for the lovely food, and good tunes, especially the britney spears baby one more time played at varying speeds, that was interesting to dance to! I shall be back, for a bit more skid row, Led zep and crotley moo!

Nice to meet you all, and Moon Maiden, my house smells nice too and I haven't opened the joss sticks yet either!

Hiyabeing...good drinking style!

I remember doing the hair thing!

Thanks for providing me with a few more minutes of what I did last night. You want to elaborate more for me - I cant remember dancing - but I do love to dance so its quite possible.

:lol:

god i dont think id dare come to the next meetup. you all sound scarily drunk! i dont really drink a lot so i think id feel like your 18 year old grandma.

Helloo,

managed to get online inbetween stripping wallpaper!!

Lovely night - even managed to get the recipies for the buffet that was laid on!! Loverly stuff!!

What an absoultely great bunch of people you all are. Louise B you are star!!! canne wait to see you all again.

For anyone wishing more Nag Champa - they are £1 a packet and you can also get a room mist of the same fragrance £2.50. But you should all come to the shop anyways :D

I am up for October just don't make it the 31st I tend to be a little busy :D

Moon Maiden

I enjoyed it hence the pics taken here and also may be seen in The Classic Rock bar again soon (if i can get served) I enjoyed the snap that was on but want to know what happened to the chicken, i liked it and was gonna grab another peice but it had gone :( oh well.

Anyways thanks for the food CRB Peeps and really hope that IF we do have another meet then EVERYONE will arrive :)

Steve

The piccy's are good, I just wish I knew who was who on them! lol! Would anyone care to enlighten me?

Looking at the piccy's, I'm glad I didn't go, I would've felt a bit daft really! Everyone looks more older and wiser than I am! I'm Creche material lol!

Lol, that's what I thought, Caprice!! Can the next one be early October rather than later. Same as Moon Maiden (been busy), on 31st I'm going to be an aunty again!

Chloé

Aww, looks like you had a really good time.

I *must* try harder to make the next one.

Great Pics SheffLive. Any chance of captions?