Who went to forum get together?

Originally posted by kittykat

god i dont think id dare come to the next meetup. you all sound scarily drunk! i dont really drink a lot so i think id feel like your 18 year old grandma.

I had only had one drink Kittykat cos I was driving. There were a few others driving too so they weren't drinking. So if you were to come to the next get together I'm sure there will be others who won't be drinking much. :D

Can't believe that I missed the meet. :( I've been so busy with one thing and another that I didn't know it was on... Somebody email me with the date time & venue of the next one...!

an unhappy Z-Man

Glad you all had such a great time...

More piccies please:D

See you there next time...but at the Sheffield Fayre first, of course.

Looks and sounds like a good night, sorry I missed it, just got back from Jollies yesterday.

More piccys please or at least a definative list of who attended.

mikey

Originally posted by mikey

More piccys please or at least a definative list of who attended.

I don't think anyone else took anymore pictures. I didn't think to take my camera either. The pictures have mostly got everyone in who went (except DB who managed to avoid being photographed!).

Who went: SheffieldLive (plus girlfriend), Moon Maiden, LouiseB, Zamo, Hiyabeing, DB (plus mate), Richard, Mystery female guest ;) , Foxxx, me and of course Classic Rock. There was another girl there but I didn't get to speak to her so I'm not sure if she was with the forum or not! Hope I've not missed anyone!

You all forgot f_g who came with her dishy bloke

I had a lovely time (and only one drink) and I think Sheffield Live and his g/f are under 18 (or close to it) so we werent all as old as me

LOL

October 9th sounds good, 16th sounds better

Louise

xx

PS I actually enjoyed meeting everyone that spoke to, a handsome bunch of quality people, all of whom I would be more than pleased to see again.

Now I would like those missing regulars to get there too this time - Cosy and Phan and Mike and Mikey and CycleRacer and MaxT who said he was coming but didnt appear to, and of course Geoff

Originally posted by LouiseB

Now I would like those missing regulars to get there too this time - Cosy and Phan and Mike and Mikey and CycleRacer and MaxT who said he was coming but didnt appear to, and of course Geoff

Meant too but Thursdays are difficult as I have a fencing club to run.

Wild horses couldn't keep me away from the next one (but we'll have to see what other creatures fate can throw at me, lol). I'd love to meet everyone.

Were the numbers pretty much what was expected? This list sounds smaller than the numbers in the poll...

Originally posted by LouiseB

You all forgot f_g who came with her dishy bloke Geoff

Ahh! I think that'll be the girl I didn't get to speak to then.

Originally posted by cosywolf

Were the numbers pretty much what was expected? This list sounds smaller than the numbers in the poll...

I think about 22 said they were going originally (or something similar) so that's more than who turned up... I went with Foxxx so if I hadn't had anyone else to go with I probably would have been too shy to go on my own! So maybe a few members got last minute nerves?!

Originally posted by Classic Rock

I don't mind hosting another meet if you wish. Better to pick October as the pub contract runs out at the start of November (don't know yet if we can get an extension to that). Of course I hope to see you all calling into the pub on a more regular basis now!!!:lol:

i wish you could have a meet when i come over from canada i am here for 3 weeks i come over on the 7th sept and go back to canada on the 27th sept :( i would love to see you all