Police On London Road - 04/09/08

Really? Surely you're just making this up - I often visit the turkish run costcutter (i assume this is what you mean by spar?) by all appearances they sell more tomatoes than heroin, but appearances can be deceptive. Do you have any more concrete information to support your assertion?

Word is that the tomatoes they've been selling are not pure and may have been cut with some impurities. Several users have experienced seeds shooting up their nose while snorting them.

Not sure, shazzamattazza, if that report actually refers to the incident highlighted by the OP?

Nonetheless, a little digging confirms that a number of retail premises on London Road were subject to searches from the police early yesterday evening. What a shame.

Really? Surely you're just making this up - I often visit the turkish run costcutter (i assume this is what you mean by spar?) by all appearances they sell more tomatoes than heroin, but appearances can be deceptive. Do you have any more concrete information to support your assertion?

Am I making it up ? are you for real or just simple :loopy:

Not sure, shazzamattazza, if that report actually refers to the incident highlighted by the OP?

Nonetheless, a little digging confirms that a number of retail premises on London Road were subject to searches from the police early yesterday evening. What a shame.

You didnt need to dig you were told on here oh I forgot maybe people just make things up for no reason :rolleyes:

The turkish owned spar and the other turkish store next to it opposite the cremorne both had big drugs raids today.

aahaa one person with some proper info thanx matey

You could be right, the Star aren't noted for reporting stuff that quickly (unless they read it on here of course !!!)