The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

Got a few bits of baby clothes at Hillsborough today but was pretty disssapointed with it's size compared to when they have it on a Sunday.

id say 8am

We got there about 8.30am to sell and there weren't that many there, but then it was much quieter today than it has been previously. We got rid of a lot of our clutter though, so I am happy with that :)

can any one give me postcode directions to lady manners plz

On their website it says DE45 1JA.

Got a few bits of baby clothes at Hillsborough today but was pretty disssapointed with it's size compared to when they have it on a Sunday.

I stood at Hillsborough today and noticed it was a lot quieter. Someone I know who lives locally told me that its probably because there were 2 or 3 other car boot sales in the same area! I said you would think they'd liaise so that didn't happen but apparently they don't. :(

I stood at Hillsborough today and noticed it was a lot quieter. Someone I know who lives locally told me that its probably because there were 2 or 3 other car boot sales in the same area! I said you would think they'd liaise so that didn't happen but apparently they don't. :(

Greno wasn't busy and there were only 5 cars standing at Wadsley bridge. Its more to do with the fact that people have other stuff to do on a Saturday morning.

Jim

hey does anybody know if the carboot near hilton hotel is still on near the wicker? as i havent being there for years. Also Is the carboot on tomorrow at marsh lane? Many thanks.

On their website it says DE45 1JA.

thanks for that has any1 been b4?

any good

hey does anybody know if the carboot near hilton hotel is still on near the wicker? as i havent being there for years. Also Is the carboot on tomorrow at marsh lane? Many thanks.

this ones been closed for a wile

marsh lane should be on as long as it dosnt rain as they usually close if its rained bad hope weather holds up:

i also heard last week that marsh lane was moving to the bigger better field this sun not sure though may be wrong

Does anyone know if bowshaw is on tomorrow? i went a couple of weeks ago and there was only about 17 cars, does it get better?.

Does anyone know if bowshaw is on tomorrow? i went a couple of weeks ago and there was only about 17 cars, does it get better?.

no i went last yr only about 10 cars eventually just tailed off