The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

There used to be one in Mansfield don't know if they still do it though.:thumbsup:

Bottany Bay or something , I think the council has moved into the town center and now uses the Mon-Sat market traders stalls.

When i was down other week shopping they has a large banner up on the town hall telling people the changes.

there is lots inside at hemswell, ranging from second hand goods, to new items, to antiques. The majority is still outside though

is it worth going to hemswell car boot as it seems a long way is the car boot usually a good 1?

and is it open all year:huh:

is it worth going to hemswell car boot as it seems a long way is the car boot usually a good 1?

has any 1 else been

Anyone know where there are any car boots this weekend please?

yes its worth going every so often, we tend to be there for the full day!

Anyone know where there are any car boots this weekend please?

see list on pg 1

Feel free to direct me to a previos thread but does anybody know of carboot sales in Sheffield? I live in S11 and there are definately none here, i did once go to one near park square but that i think has now gone.

swooldridge - have merged your post with the carboot megathread.

Feel free to direct me to a previos thread but does anybody know of carboot sales in Sheffield? I live in S11 and there are definately none here, i did once go to one near park square but that i think has now gone.
See list in first post

is there a carboot at crosspool tavern this weekend does anyone know???

and when is the next hillsborough one please

Have you posted on the Megathread too? http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=391209 You may get a response from there. I'm speculating that Barnsley might be undercover and I've been to one at Grenoside ?Scout Hut where some stalls were inside and some out, although I don't know if the Grenoside Community Centre one listed on 14th is the same venue.

Surfin' Jim is ususally the oracle on these things - him and hennypenny. They may yet come to your aid ;)

No - this Sunday (the 14th) is at the Grenoside Community Centre car park on Main St - not the scout hut on Salt Box Lane.

(Sellers from 7am, Buyers from 8am) a few pitches left - enquiries Tel: 0114 246 9299

is there a carboot at crosspool tavern this weekend does anyone know???

and when is the next hillsborough one please

I believe it is. I saw a leaflet/poster for it outside the Spar in Crosspool but I don't have anymore details. If you find out, can you let us know pls - and a number for the organisers would be helpful.

Cheers