The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

any carboots on bank hol monday??? I overlaid today n now have a boot full of stuff I was supposed to take to a boot sale today :-S

This is a great information site for car boots.

In times of the credit crunch it is a good way of making money from items that are no longer needed.

Councils should recognise the value of providing a large site on a regular basis, income for them and us and bargains for the punter.

You can meet some really good folk along the way.

We are moving soon and have lots of stuff we don't want to take, a car boot is ideal.

Does anybody know when will be the next carboot on infirmary road?

3rd May. saw a sign . cars £5 vans £7 ...next Tesco car boot

I too would like to know of any car boots bank holiday monday

marsh lane am

twin oaks pm

perfect bank holiday

Can anyone help me? i've heard that "BARLOW" do a car boot first thing on a bank holiday monday...can anyone advise me if my sources ARE correct, if so, where on earth is it?! many thanks, Rachel x

So Twin Oaks is on tomorrow (easter monday)? and will it start at 12.30 for public as normal?

Thanks!!

Hola

Just to let you all know, there is NO car boot at Marsh Lane on Bank Hol Monday....I did one there today (Sunday!) with the view of doing another one tomorrow, and was informed on arrival there ISN'T one!!! I'm gonna do the Barlow one in the morning...and Twin Oaks in the afternoon......may see you there! x

marsh lane am

twin oaks pm

perfect bank holiday

Marsh lane here we come

Just to let you all know, there is NO car boot at Marsh Lane on Bank Hol Monday....I did one there today (Sunday!) with the view of doing another one tomorrow, and was informed on arrival there ISN'T one!!! I'm gonna do the Barlow one in the morning...and Twin Oaks in the afternoon......may see you there! x

Hi Rach

Barlow starts at 6.30am

s18 7ta

hope that helps

:) x

3rd May. saw a sign . cars £5 vans £7 ...next Tesco car boot
Thanks, Orchid