The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

There is an antiques and collectibles fair today (Sunday 9th Nov) at Elsecar Heritage Centre which has a car boot sale outside as well. This is usually very, very good if you like looking at antiques, and there are items for every price range, but there are no baby items or household goods etc.

10am - 4pm £2 per person entry before 11am, £1.50 after. I think it is well worth the entry fee but then I love antiques. It isn't really suitable for children in the fair itself, as it gets very busy and crowded, but there is a soft play area on site if you have someone with you who can watch them there.

I've been in bed due to night shift.

Did anyone do or go to paces today?

Jim:thumbsup:

I went, it was rubbish but I guess it was for a good cause

I went, it was rubbish but I guess it was for a good cause

Jim

I went too there was about 15 cars, it was cold and wet, got a few things but nothing too exciting.

Handsworth Methodist Winter Fayre - 15th November 12pm-2pm Excellent prizes, excellent stalls, plus father christmas himself will be there. For more information check out http://www.handsworthmethodist.org.uk

Just a reminder that this Sunday, weather permitting, its the last Marsh Lane/Coal Aston/Troway (whatever else its called), car boot for this year.:(

Hi to all regulars. Can you have a read of my list in the first post please and let me know if any car boots listed are now finished for the year, so I can amend please?

Just a reminder that this Sunday, weather permitting, its the last Marsh Lane/Coal Aston/Troway (whatever else its called), car boot for this year.:(

I hope I can get my final fix of the year in. I'm praying for dry weather!

I hope I can get my final fix of the year in. I'm praying for dry weather!

Me too Rozee. Even just for a bit of banter and some fresh air!

Hi, can you give some direction for those who have not been living in sheffield for long. how close or far is it to the city cente? or may be direct from there. your help is appreciated.

Hi, can you give some direction for those who have not been living in sheffield for long. how close or far is it to the city cente? or may be direct from there. your help is appreciated.

Approx 6 miles out of Sheffield heading towards Chesterfield. Look for sign posts for Eckington. Follow the traffic and masses from there.

Alternatively look up MARSH LANE as a place on streetmap.co.uk

I apologies if this question has been asked and answered previously, but can someone give me the directions/address to the car boot that is held in Barnsley. Thanks

Central market. Just head to the center can't miss it.:thumbsup: