Indian all you can eat

Jinnah Restaurant 1 the common, Ecclesfield.

We went recently and it was really nice. You get popadoms, a sizzling starter, rice, nan and there are about 10 all you can eat currys on the buffet Not sure if you get extra nan and rice as we didnt get that far as we were too full :). its £8.95 for adults and £5.95 for children

Sunday to Thursday

I sampled the Curry Canteen today and found the curry was dumbed down, probably for the anglicised palate. Spice the curries up and your on to a winner at those prices.

shaggy123, do you do lunchtime takeaways?

Hi Bear ,

yes you are welcome to visit us between 12 and 6 pm.

please let me know what you think after you have been.

I sampled the Curry Canteen today and found the curry was dumbed down, probably for the anglicised palate. Spice the curries up and your on to a winner at those prices.

Hi Paris_tgirl,

thankyou for visiting us today.Your correct the curries are a little tamer than what you are probably used to eating,this was a concious decision made as we felt that a full on lunch time curry could be deemed a little anti social.

Also as we were doing a lunch time buffet type we wanted to tred a 'middle of the road path' in terms of spiciness and to appeal to a more broader market.

Our aim is to gain an introduction and then slowly introduce a more wider range in terms of spiciness and menu when 'critical mass' is achieved.

Overall what did you think of the quality and portion size Paris_tgirl?

It would be interesting if we could get feedback from any forum members who have sampled our fare.

What about a day where we introduce some new dishes and invite people for feedback.with a discount voucher for their efforts of course !

Oh ...i hear what you are saying...we are down a bit of a backwater...but thats why we have such a fantastic offer.

3 curries 1 rice ...£3.50

Beat that !

are you aproper restaurant or just someone that welcomes people intoy uor house and you cook for them?

excuse me for sayign this but why you so cheap? it worries me a little :huh:

are you aproper restaurant or just someone that welcomes people intoy uor house and you cook for them?

excuse me for sayign this but why you so cheap? it worries me a little :huh:

You Got it,

im the cheff,missus on prep,oldest on service and youngest on dishes and mother in law hoovers up,fluffs up the cushions and answers door.

Please dont be worried.

Curries are fine, the business is new, give them time and it will be a fine establishment.

The owners have an excellent outlook and attitude. Very friendly and welcoming.

Thinking of trying the Zara Buffet in Dronfield tonight.Has any one been, is it any good ???

The best indian all you can eat is AROMA on London Road (MONDAY NIGHTS ONLY) and costs £10.95, me and my Wife go all the time and its fab!

Yes, went to AROMA this monday, really nice. Says that they do childrens meals so my 4 and 5 yr olds will be happy, though to be honest they will probably be happy with the stuff on the buffet it was lovely! Good choice and well set out, a little slow service with drinks (soft only) and getting seated but that was just fine for the night.

Hi Bear ,

yes you are welcome to visit us between 12 and 6 pm.

please let me know what you think after you have been.

What place are you near as I am not that familiar with Sheffield? Also do you have menu that I can view.

Thanks