S6 paedophile jailed

Oh for once will you just give it a rest?

Well said the daddy ...U really do spout **** at times Heyesey:loopy:

If you have kids or do ever have them How would you feel if this happened to yours ! TCH!

isn't the thing a member on here as well? hopefully he'll catch a ban for it for the sake of the advertisers?

:mad: That doesn't sound like a state of sexual confusion to me, nor do I see why how articulate he is is relevant.

time the law wised up and gave these people longer sentences. Too often a child is murdered by someone who is released after a pitifully short sentence for something like this.

As you probably know Sheila, this is the kind of ******** spoken by Defence Barrister's day in, day out, in an effort to get their client a lesser sentence.

Unfortunately, many Judges swallow it and worthless pieces of scum like him are back on the streets far too soon.

isn't the thing a member on here as well? ?

You jest surely!

Anyone tell me what this thread is about?

And it's aims?

Yes he does. His species is homo sapiens.

How many more times? Human rights aren't awarded to people because of what they deserve. They're awarded because of how civilized WE want to be.

A civilized people will treat even their most depraved criminals morally or we become as bad as they are. Keeping dangerous people off our streets is a necessary thing and it can be done morally. I find it amazing that people who treat children this way are not given life imprisonment, but horrifying that they can be out of prison within a couple of years, to commit further crimes of this nature. It is uncivilized to allow this to happen. Just as talk of castration and hanging is.

Does anyone know this piece of filth that has been abusing children in the hillsborough park area, his name is in the star tonight hes got 4 yr should be 40,i no what id do if he had touched my kids, my lads play in the park,im livid!

good news he got caught at least, there does seem to be a problem in the

s6 area

I know a few times there has been a few problems with kids on there way to school, i.e cars pulling up and driver asking children to get in type thing.

I think schools and parents perhaps should have talks more to there children etc just to be safe/how to be safe etc

Absoloute scum, pity they cant be hanged

nothing the death penalty wouldn't fix,at the end of the day all pedo,rapists and murders that are caught 100% bang to rights like this piece of scum should be hanged or gassed,i say 100% as some people do get wrongly convicted but if they confess or have 100% proof then hang em,that way we the tax payer don't have to fork out for there existence and would also create spaces in prisons for all the other scum bags!!

nothing the death penalty wouldn't fix

Good idea. Give the man a good reason for killing his victims after raping them, so that they can't testify and provide the 100% evidence you're after...

Good idea. Give the man a good reason for killing his victims after raping them, so that they can't testify and provide the 100% evidence you're after...

So are you agreeing or disagreeing with the above poster?

I can confidently suggest that Heyesey was disagreeing with the suggestion that killing the offender would be sensible.