Men - wedding ring or no wedding ring

I'd hope if I was married that my OH would want to wear a ring. I think it's a mutual promise and don't see why one ought to let the world know they're married while the other doesn't.

Im not even married and I wear one.

I wear it to show that Im with the last woman Ill ever be with and even though we arent "Officially" married, Im with her through thick and thin and will ALWAYS be faithful to her and only her.

unless Im really drunk or the totty I fancy has huge thighs

im a painter and decorator and wear mine 24/7 its a sign of respect

lucky you dont work with machines that rip them and your fingers off i have seen it done :gag:

My dad and grandad never wore them at work because as other posts say it is dangerous if you injure your finger/hand at work as would have to be cut off. Can also be dodgy if reaching inside electrical equipment. I don't wear mine because I haven't got one yet! :(

I used to wear one all the time but after nearly losing my finger with catching and trapping it at work a few times I had to cut it off and not worn any sort of ring since

Edit: before anyone says anything I cut the ring off, not the finger

I don't wear one, mostly because I'm not married.

Never taken mine off since being married nearly 16 years. Never thought about ie, it's just there.

It's been on my finger for 32 years, and I've never, ever, taken it off.

Well, only once when the hospital insisted because I was having an operation on my elbow. It then lived on a chain around my neck for 3 weeks until returning to it's rightful place.

Im not even married and I wear one.

I wear it to show that Im with the last woman Ill ever be with and even though we arent "Officially" married, Im with her through thick and thin and will ALWAYS be faithful to her and only her.

This is the most beautiful post I have read in a long time - and I so understand the sentiment. :love:

I'm getting married next year and will be wearing one. Not keen on rings on men so it's been a tough decision. Married men without wedding rings always look a bit sleazy to me though... I have very bad eczema so will have to take it off occasionaly.

I wear one. Only take it off if doing something that might damage it or me.