Christmas shopping has anyone started yet?

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has started there christmas shopping yet or is it only me? :rolleyes:

I thought if I start getting the odd pressent now it will be alittle bit easier for the money pocket near christmas ( I hope) But not only that I found afew things on sale so got a little bargin. I want to make sure my little boy has a great 1st christmas and birthday. Plus they are so close together.

I guess I just like to be organised early.

Speaking of christmas, how much money do people spend on their children for christmas?

We haven't started yet but we will be soon. I've decided to start early like yourself so we're not left struggling at the last minute.

How much do you spend on each child roughly? (im ashuming you have children)

Its my little boys birthday in 4 weeks so need to get that one out of the way first, i have two kids but need to cut down a lot this year so they are only going to be looking at about 150 each

How much do you spend on each child roughly? (im ashuming you have children)

I don't have children yet, no. However, i've got a couple of nieces and nephews and spend probably around £25-£30.

If i did have children, i'd probably spend about £100-£150 - depending on there ages and if i had the money!

Its my little boys birthday in 4 weeks so need to get that one out of the way first, i have two kids but need to cut down a lot this year so they are only going to be looking at about 150 each

How old are your children?

My son's birthday is afew weeks after christmas

I don't have children yet, no. However, i've got a couple of nieces and nephews and spend probably around £25-£30.

If i did have children, i'd probably spend about £100-£150 - depending on there ages and if i had the money!

I spend about that on my neices and nephews too.

I was wondering about how much I should spend really on my son, if i only spent £100 then that would be 10 toys at £10 (and toys are normally alot more than £10) so really he wouldnt get much. If that makes sense

If it was my son/daughter and it was their first, i'd probably spend just that bit more - maybe £150 then you can get some decent toys etc (not saying all toys aren't decent though :hihi:)

But remember, at christmas time, most babies aren't bothered about the toys, it's the cardboard boxes and wrapping paper their more interested in....:hihi: :hihi:

I started mine months ago! I do tend to go a bit mad at Christmas time. Last year I mostly bought my son clothes as he didn't know what Christmas was, so it was all a bit lost on him. This year I might get him more toys, but I've no idea what yet. I'm not sure how much I'll spend, probably up to £100. If he was old enough to pester me for his favourite toys, I'd probably be a soft touch and spend more though.

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has started there christmas shopping yet or is it only me? :rolleyes:

Ban her. Now!

i bought all my xmas cards the first week in january in the sales all were 4 for £1 no matter what the price tag said :) so spent about £8 on £45s worth of cards ....god knows where i put them though :huh:

i bought all my xmas cards the first week in january in the sales all were 4 for £1 no matter what the price tag said :) so spent about £8 on £45s worth of cards ....god knows where i put them though :huh:

And that's the reason i won't be anything in the sales cos i'll lose it by the time Christmas comes! :hihi: