A woman's best friend

big diamond or nice band/setting??  

45 members have voted

1. 1. big diamond or nice band/setting??

every bird wants whats in a mans pants .... his wallet :hihi:

really? I do believe a womans best friend is herself.

well thats who they look after most of all :P

*gets coat*

well thats who they look after most of all :P

*gets coat*

Look after yourself so that you can take care of everyone else is usually the case,isnt it?

Nice one Espy.:thumbsup::hihi:

I like most stones more than I like diamonds, and I have a necklace from my mum with a black (or, at any rate, very, very dark ;)) sapphire in it. Lovely stuff :love:

This website: http://wyrdingstudios.com has been the source of my most extravagant shiny things purchasing to date - and it's made of wire! Go figure. :hihi:

Have just bought a black sapphire - gorgeous <<looks at hand <twinkle twinkle> :)

I can't say as i care much for diamonds. Opals on the other hand..... ooooo shiny :love:. Trio jewellery in Broomhill has some fantastic stuff in at the moment, all made from tiny little bits of precious and semi-precious stones, very delicate yet somehow opulent.

I can't say as i care much for diamonds. Opals on the other hand..... ooooo shiny :love:. Trio jewellery in Broomhill has some fantastic stuff in at the moment, all made from tiny little bits of precious and semi-precious stones, very delicate yet somehow opulent.

Adorn on Hickmott Road - my god, I could blow my entire salary in that shop.:love:

Adorn on Hickmott Road - my god, I could blow my entire salary in that shop.:love:

Damn you to eternal damnation dammit :hihi::hihi:

The right mix for me but to be honest I don't like the look of a big diamond on my fingers as I have small hands so I prefer it to look delicate and dainty :)

The right mix for me but to be honest I don't like the look of a big diamond on my fingers as I have small hands so I prefer it to look delicate and dainty :)

Hiya! Lovely to see you back!

StarSparkle :)

Thanks StarSparkle! I thought I'd drop by and take a look at my old fave forum :)