Is it just me, or is it getting more cloudy?

yes , in america they have it from Comm trails from planes. they discovered it by off chance when the twin towers were bombed and they had a no fly zone for a few days , in which time the temperature went up a few degrees.

the worry is tho is the earth tuning into the snowball, where we cool too much :(

all this water vapour from the ice caps and stuff is certainly going to have an effect of us one way or another.

then theres the fresh melt water going into the sea and cooling down that gulf stream or what ever its called that helps regulate the earths temperature .

cheers me up no end this lot :hihi:

Well at least we've got old age and infirmity to look forward to!

Does this explain why the nights seem darker earlier now? My oh is convinced that it now gets darker far earlier these days... Tonight for example in brid it was dark at 8.30 and he says this seems at least an hour earlier than previous years?

Sunshine hours August 2008 - 70.48

Sunshine hours August 2007 - 132.64

The relentless cloud is making 2008 almost as bad as 2007. Thankfully, we've avoided the dreadful floods of last year but 2007 had a good April and a reasonable August.

The relentless cloud is making 2008 almost as bad as 2007. Thankfully, we've avoided the dreadful floods of last year but 2007 had a good April and a reasonable August.
excuse me while i go and slit my wrists:hihi::hihi: