The blonde woman at the train station who is begging megathread

I once helped a guy in a wheel chair cross the road because he looked like he needed help. I even pushed him further up the hill as thats where he was going. Was chatting to him along the way as you do and out of the blue he asked me for a fiver so he could catch a bus to somewhere or other. I said i couldnt help him with that and he called me an effing tool and tried to make me feel bad by saying " It's okay for you because you actually have legs". At this point i was discusted with were this conversation was going and resented the fact that he was being abusive to me whilst i was helping him out so i just walked away.

Did i do the right thing?

I personally would've removed his wheels after pushing him into the middle of the peace gardens fountain, but lack of spanner etc on hand, I guess you did the right thing :thumbsup:

And there is a new one - a small fairly attractive dark girl walks up to you and says "I have some time to kill, fancy a ****"

At which point she has her hands all over you - guess what - she's going through your pockets ! (im not that dumb though :hihi:)

She tried this with me last monday, and I later found out that a mate of mine had the same thing and she got his wallet....

Might be worth going out with nothing in my pockets then, she'll be looking for ages :hihi:

Tell her to **** off

:hihi:

Then tell her again!

Dirty, dispicable, worthless piece of scum.

:)

As i said Gemma and her new partner in crime were begging around tescos on eccy rd by the cash point, i told her to f*** off and she threatened to "stab me" i told the security guy at Tescos (next to useless) and then when i left i saw her and her mate going through the bins of the cancer charity shop.

I wont be surprised if one day someone "helps" her into another pair of crutches as the cheak of the woman is unbelievable!

You cant buy that sort of class!

AM note

Look, I know this doesn't get said a lot, but can we keep the language down please? I know a load gets asterisked out, but swearing, or masked swearing on here is against forum rules.

I know there are loads of posts which have masked swearing left in, or in quotes all over, but about half of the posts in this thread have some form of cursing.

Please cut it out lads and lasses?

Cheers.

:hihi:

Then tell her again!

Dirty, dispicable, worthless piece of scum.

:)

She has the potential not to be scum and I hope she manages to do that someday.

This blonde bird, is she fit ?

Sorry, I've been all nice before you said that but she looks to me like a typically junkie, very, very skinny kegs and ravaged skin.

Sorry, I've been all nice before you said that but she looks to me like a typically junkie, very, very skinny kegs and ravaged skin.

I'll take my £20 elsewhere then :rolleyes:

What a state to get in though.

She has the potential not to be scum and I hope she manages to do that someday.

Shall we run a book?

Yeah, hopefully one day she will sort it out, it's very sad.

As i said Gemma and her new partner in crime were begging around tescos on eccy rd by the cash point, i told her to f*** off and she threatened to "stab me" i told the security guy at Tescos (next to useless) and then when i left i saw her and her mate going through the bins of the cancer charity shop.

I wont be surprised if one day someone "helps" her into another pair of crutches as the cheak of the woman is unbelievable!

You cant buy that sort of class!

She's been doing this routine, to my personal knowledge, for at least five years in the same area. It's about time she got pulled and given some sort of help.....