The blonde woman at the train station who is begging megathread

cheers everyone, you've just put people off giving money to genuine cases. :rant:

next time you see a poor distressed girl in tears at the station cause she's been attacked and had her money stolen, just tell yourself its a scam and ignore her. there are some genuine cases you know! :rant:

Read the thread.

Might be worth going out with nothing in my pockets then, she'll be looking for ages :hihi:

Like me - Just using my switch card I have never had any trouble or problems.

Like me - Just using my switch card I have never had any trouble or problems.

She's been pulling the same scam for that long she probably has her own card machine and charges 1.5% surcharge

Met Gemma on the tram the other day (she finally collected enough 20ps!!)

Decided to tell me she was pregnant and getting married, She was drinking lambrini claiming it was better for the baby than the vodka she was drinking. then decided to dig in her bag and show me the undies she had bought for her wedding night.

I really should stop talking to people on public transport!!!!!

then decided to dig in her bag and show me the undies she had bought for her wedding night.

Were they stained??

that young woman Amy has been operating for months outside sheffield midland station and no one in authority seems to be doing anything about this, same with regular youths that hang outside sheffield hallam university city campus nightly selling 'smokes' - cannabis. Just where is the Police and the City Ambassadors who dont appear to do much in some areas only talk to each other, but I agree they are important to the everyday citizen in Sheffield City Centre.

Im afraid I have met whinging bawling Amy also near the station and while I fell for her scam the first time I pointed out to her the 2nd time that she was well known on this Forum and then she just whinged and bawled some more and then shut up and let me be - then 20 secs later I watched her in the distance whinging and bawling to someone else preyiong on peoples good generous nature to help well dressed people who they genuinesly think are in distress .... what a complete tramp she is - she should join Gemma !

Excuse me, but who is gemma? :huh::huh::huh::confused::confused::confused:

cheers everyone, you've just put people off giving money to genuine cases. :rant:

next time you see a poor distressed girl in tears at the station cause she's been attacked and had her money stolen, just tell yourself its a scam and ignore her. there are some genuine cases you know! :rant:

Sorry love but I and all my friends have been caught by girls like Gemma and Amy pulling a fast one.

It is these girls (and fake disabled people) that are putting people off helping out, not people posting on this forum.

Search the forum threads for Gemma and you will get an idea of the scale of her blagging; then multiply by the number of people you think might be perpetrating this scam; then multiply yes again by the number of people who do not post on here. It is widespread and a con. The purpose of the posts on here is to warn people that this is going on.

If she is a rugular just get a description and location and call the police let them go pick her up get her off the street alltogether they are just a B****y pest

Were they stained??

Maybe she'd sell them to you?

Just a heads up that that scam seems to be back on in Sheffield, where a pretty young blonde girl in tears approaches young lads/students with a sob story about her purse being stolen and can she borrow some money (usually £20ish) for a train ticket home if she gives you her home address (fake) and phone number (fake).

She's really well dressed, well spoken, attractive and seems really genuine, she will take you're money and ruthlessly be out on the streets an hour later pulling the same trick. Her name is Amy and she is no older than 23.

Tell her to **** off and tell all your friends and family not to be taken in by this thief, but I would also advise that if you see her you don't confront her or get personally involved in the issue because its likely she's just a puppet in this scam and she is being watched by a sinister dodgy *******!

Watch yourselves! She has been operating in the Ecellsall road area today, city centre yesterday and Odeon cinema/train station in weeks past.

Surely she's not at it again? She was banged up later last year in the prison at Wakefield (can't remember the name)! She got sent down for 6 months for deception. I remember her being in at Christmas. Me and partner copped for her last August, outside Sheffield Train Station, we were fools when I look back and we lost £20 in the bargain!

For God's sake don't be fooled by her, she's playing a dangerous game if she's out doing it again, the police are well are aware of her. She's needs reporting again. She's come up with some story about trying to get back to Burton On Trent, and the fare costing her £16 etc, can't believe she's using the same story! Its a load of rubbish! She was living on Wybourn and was needing the money to feed her drug habit.