Millionaire Businessman and Family Missing After Fire at Mansion!

Story Here

Just been watching the article on the news...sounds really weird!!

So could it be suicide/murder or could it be arson?? :confused:

I suppose it will all come out in the end but the police think the fire was burning for hours before the alarm was raised because the house was so remote and the fire broke out possibly during the night!

I hope they're all safe but it sounds like it could be more sinister!

:|

Why would he have slaughtered his own horses, then killed the family? More likely a case of some revenge for non payments.

I know so it might not be !!

He was also a victim to a blackmail campaign in 2006 and his company appears to have recently gone into liquidation so lots of areas to be looked into!

insurance plan that went wrong?

Said on the news that the entrance had been blocked to slow down the firebrigade response - sounds deliberate. Remains to be seen if it was by the owner or someone else. Luxury cars in the garage destroyed, 3 horses dead - I just hope the family are ok.

Two as yet unidentified bodies found in the house!! :confused:

Reports state he was well in debt and murder/suicide still looks as likely as any 'grudge' arson attack from others.

:confused:

My money's on the two bodies belonging to the wife and daughter. Yer man's gone postal, shot them both, torched the house and will either be found swinging from a tree or on the run.

My money's on the two bodies belonging to the wife and daughter. Yer man's gone postal, shot them both, torched the house and will either be found swinging from a tree or on the run.

Not just me who's hugely cynical then. :(

For once, I agree with Swan Vesta :(

I think the guy's 'gone postal' as Swan suggests, and has decided that if he can't have his 'things' anymore, no-one else is going to have them.

Psychopath. Just my opinion, of course

StarSparkle

How very sad. I have been following this story in the papers yet cant seem to understand why he would would kill his own family. It sound like a very bad knightmare.

RIP

How very sad. I have been following this story in the papers yet cant seem to understand why he would would kill his own family. It sound like a very bad knightmare.

RIP

It's absolutely horrific to think of, but from what I understand, it seems that some men are so controlling and disturbed that they don't really see their families as separate from them, in some strange way. It's like their family is literally like some sort of extension of the husband/father, and that in a way, he maybe doesn't even see them as separate people - but almost as objects belonging to himself.

It is obviously a completely mad and deranged way to think - but how else can you account for the fact that some parents do kill their children before killing themselves?

It's like in their sick mind they see their children as their property, that they literally OWN them.

Horrific.

StarSparkle