Finding cheap flights abroad

Where is the best place to go for cheap flights? There are so many travel agents and web sites offering cheap flights, I just wondered if anyone had any hints or tips they'd like to pass on?

ebookers.com can sometimes turn up a bargain or two, but nothing rock bottom.

otherwise, try google.

I'm trying to find a cheap flight to visit my Sister in Vancouver this Christmas, but the prices rocket at that time of the year.

My mate today told me that you can fly cheaply by taking a package over with you. For example in my case from the Canadian Embassy here over to Vancouver.

Has anyone heard of this or got a link/phone number?

I've heard of this being a courier before. Not sure re links but maybe try travel agent or ring the airport?

Where is the best place to go (online OR offline) to get a cheap flight out to malaga (spain) !? ... ideally flying from east midlands or manchester.

Easyjet definitely do Liverpool to Malaga, I did that last year. Not sure if they do it from E Midlands, but probably do.

also, try britanniaairways and air2000.com. Although generally charter flights they also do flight only and it can be quite cheap.

Originally posted by Jamie

Where is the best place to go to get a cheap flight out to malaga (spain) !? ... ideally flying from east midlands or manchester.

Easyjet