Does anybody remember the band "Person to Person"?

does nyone remeber the sheffield band Person To Person which was formed in Sheffield in 1983/1984 they had three records out and an album and one of the members was david palmer of ABC fame

Thanks

Yes. ex members of Hot Quiseen including David Clayton, I have a single, love on the rebound.

Yes. ex members of Hot Quiseen including David Clayton, I have a single, love on the rebound.

i have all the singles on 12inch and the album which is signed as did a but these are at my exs was just wondering if there was a site where could get them for mp3 player etc good band and brill music

As a matter of interest, was one of the guys in the band called Pete Eason or Easton? I'm sure he was in this band when I bought a car from him in 1984?

That'd be me then! Just joined SF, so apologies for being a tad late responding to this thread.....over a year! Thanks also for you kind words on the album/singles - much appreciated!

If you're still connected/interested, what would you like to know about PTP?

Best,

Pete Eason (vocals)

Sorry mate but it was 'Jeremy' Meek and I shared a hotel room with him for 3 months when we toured with Alison Moyet & King! Top bloke, clever as f**k and one the THE best bass players I've ever come across.

Yeah sorry Pete...Jeremy. I've just been watching the film Telstar, about Joe Meek and it stuk in my head. I met Jeremy a few times, he was a friend of a friend. I went to a party at his parents house on Kenwood Park Road must be 30 years ago, we got trashed on his Dad's homebrew and...ahem...other things! great muician and very nice bloke. By the way, ru still singing? I've got a couple of P2P records, good stuff lad!

Hehey cheers fella! Oddly enough, my new band did our debut gig at The Boardwalk last Sunday

(myspace.com/thewildcatsuk or at our own site at the-wildcats.co.uk and I have to say....it's been a while but I REALLY enjoyed it.

Got a great band together after a lengthy absence from 'the scene' - you may have heard of Bobby Arechiga on drums? Check him out mate, he's unbelievable. We're in it purely for the fun and simple pleasure of knowing that perhaps...just possibly....we're not quite ready for the knackers yard!

Glad you liked the PTP album stuff - so that makes me, you and my mum having bought the album then?:hihi:

tbh ive never heard em, but done a quick search and found this site which has scans of "all"? their releases, and info about each release

Sorry mate but it was 'Jeremy' Meek and I shared a hotel room with him for 3 months when we toured with Alison Moyet & King! Top bloke, clever as f**k and one the THE best bass players I've ever come across.

Hi Solo

I've heard that your brother has a good singing voice and plays guitar like the Edge

How true is that?

HAHA!! You found me bro! Never actually heard you sing Rich, except maybe Rod The Mod's Maggie May....all those years ago?!? How you doing mate?