Plot to kill Obama?

This incident looks as if it's been staged. Its purpose, however, may be to plant in the minds of the gullible public that if something happens to Obama it's likely to be 'racist rednecks' behind it.

eh?

if anything does happen it most likely WILL be racist rednecks.no need to plant anything in our minds to come up with that

eh?

if anything does happen it most likely WILL be racist rednecks.no need to plant anything in our minds to come up with that

With a world full of naive souls like you, mel, one can see how false flag ops are easy to pull off.

why they wanted to kill Obama?

Uncertainty about the strength of his commitment to the New World Order.

With a world full of naive souls like you, mel, one can see how false flag ops are easy to pull off.

Have you ever considered that they could be white nationalists trying to set up Bilderberg with a double bluff?

why they wanted to kill Obama?

He'll be no good as a President so why not Martyr him instead .

He'll be no good as a President so why not Martyr him instead .

He will be an awful lot better than McCain who can't make his mind up about anything. He campaigns in opposition to torture and then he votes to allow waterboarding. He drafts a bill on immigration and now says he would vote against it.

If you think the US would be better governed by someone who is unable to control his temper and left his crippled wife to play the field, then I have to disagree.

You don't happen to be a 911 conspiracy theory believer do you?:huh:

no, that was just to get starsparkle's attention !! :D

I watched part of an interview yesterday with one of these supposed would-be assassins - and he came over like he didn't even know what day of the week it was! Completely unbelievable that he'd have been involved in a 'plot' of any kind - he could barely string three words together.
So do you think one has to take exams and learns special skills before one is allowed to plot against presidential candidates?

Now if you are indeed very stupid with fewer than average braincells, you could simply think ''Let's shoot that muslim Obama, he's in town today, lets get us a gun and pop a ******' and suddenly you have a 'plot''.

Unlike in the movies where plots are very clever and intricate [to make story interesting], somebody being shot in real life could be done by any idiot with a gun and an opportunity. The less brain cells the better, as you'd realise how dumb what you are doing is if you had any.

The latest peron to say the N word out loud in TV was Whoopie Goldberg, it was bleeped out os course, but she claimed she has a Right to say it herself.

Otherwise, you don't see the N word written in any newspapers, no matter what the Brits like to think.....

They often call each other by the N word and that's the problem. You cant expect to get respect unless you respect yourself. Whoopi Goldberg should know better. They berate Bill Cosby who is a man that black people should look up to and a role model for the kids but when he states some hard facts he's attacked by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

I've never heard Mexicans or Asians use derogatory names among themselves in all the years I've been here.

They often call each other by the N word and that's the problem. You cant expect to get respect unless you respect yourself. Whoopi Goldberg should know better. They berate Bill Cosby who is a man that black people should look up to and a role model for the kids but when he states some hard facts he's attacked by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

I've never heard Mexicans or Asians use derogatory names among themselves in all the years I've been here.

I understand why black youth use the N-word between each other Harley, it's something about taking ownership, which apparently takes the sting out of it.

Frankly I don't understand it, and like you say they shouldn't need to use language like that if they have any self respect and pride in themselves and each other.

I understand why black youth use the N-word between each other Harley, it's something about taking ownership, which apparently takes the sting out of it.

Frankly I don't understand it, and like you say they shouldn't need to use language like that if they have any self respect and pride in themselves and each other.

I understand the "taking ownership" boyfriday but the problem is that other people (ie of different ethnics) don't always understand this and it therefore creates a negative image.