Plot to kill Obama?

Who is to say they are so called rednecks ? many white voters dont want a black man anywhere near the white house.

Personaly I hope that Mcain wins the white house,the world is far too dangerous to have Obama in charge.

Why don't they want a black man anywhere near the White House?

His policies could be crap, but his skin colour is irrelevant, he's as much right to be there as anyone else who's democratically elected..or did I miss something?

The world is already balanced on a precipice, so you believe putting a very elderly war mongerer in the hot seat is going to make us all safer?

Hey I didn't know he was a 'black dude'!

You may be right. The 'black' half of him is predominantly Arabic I think I read.

The news reports coming through didn't ring true about an assassination attempt, more like they stopped a truck load of hilbillyboys off to shoot gophers........or whatever it is they do

Who is to say they are so called rednecks ? many white voters dont want a black man anywhere near the white house.

Personaly I hope that Mcain wins the white house,the world is far too dangerous to have Obama in charge.

I saw the interview with one of the arrested men, take a look yourself in my link below.

It sure looks like a drugged up red neck to me!

The authorities haven't taken this threat too seriously though:

"Police seized arms and drugs since they made the first arrest on Sunday, but officials are now saying the threat was not serious.

"We're absolutely confident there is no credible threat to the candidate, the Democratic National Convention, or the people of Colorado," the US Attorney for Colorado, Troy Eid, said in a statement."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7581611.stm

..flippin ell that's what someone whispered to Kennedy and King before they got popped as they put their heads above the parapet!

But Oswald was a marksman, unlike these drugged up dudes!;)

This incident looks as if it's been staged. Its purpose, however, may be to plant in the minds of the gullible public that if something happens to Obama it's likely to be 'racist rednecks' behind it.

The world is already balanced on a precipice, so you believe putting a very elderly war mongerer in the hot seat is going to make us all safer?
Look on the upside, maybe he won't live as long as the current more youthful warmongerer in charge of the Red Button.

This incident looks as if it's been staged. Its purpose, however, may be to plant in the minds of the gullible public that if something happens to Obama it's likely to be 'racist rednecks' behind it.

Now you're getting into conspiracy land into something that hasn't, and may never happen.

Conspiracy theories about past events are surely enough to contemplate,scrutinize, and usually debunk, let alone events yet to happen.:huh:

On the other hand perhaps these red necks want you to think that it was someone else behind the real assination plot, and not them!

Perhaps these red necks are smarter than everyone thinks!:hihi:

These red necks that got caught weren't professional assasins or marksmen, and wouldn't have gotten past first base........ actually they didn't make it to first base let alone past it!:hihi:
Do you also need training to be professional to get past first base with women? Just wondering!

Really, do you think that'd possible? :confused:

Hey do you think the Holocaust was made up/exaggerated to make the Nazis look bad as well?

Oh sorry, I forgot you've already tried that line of argument.

Do you also need training to be professional to get past first base with women? Just wondering!

Que?...... no entiende:huh:

Hm...

*thinks*

Might have to change my name before people start suspectin somethin...

:suspect: