Plot to kill Obama?

so this morning on the news there was breaking news about a plot to kill Barack Obama at the democratic convention.

i just knew the possibillity of americas first ever black president might raise a few hackles in the extremist redneck population over there.

what confused me tho was in the car with the sniper rifles, ammo, walkie talkies and bullet proof vest there was amphetamines.

they planning on staying awake for days hiding out there, not eating, just waiting?

hmmm still doesnt seem to be anything on bbc.co.uk/news about it

was i dreaming about it this morning?

edit, just found it - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7581611.stm

yay i wasnt dreaming :)

now theyre saying there was no credible threat at all, could they be downplaying it?

or were they purely drug users / dealers?

if so why the walkie talkies?

I've often remarked that if Obama became president then he'd not last 18 months. You're pretty much assured that some cracker redneck is going decide "Me and Jeb & Skeeter don't want a ***** for president ...... Git ma gun paw Ah'm goin' to Washington".

To quote Metallica: Sad but true.

I've often remarked that if Obama became president then he'd not last 18 months. You're pretty much assured that some cracker redneck is going decide "Me and Jeb & Skeeter don't want a ***** for president ...... Git ma gun paw Ah'm goin' to Washington".

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

...and there was I going to put Colonel Mustard in the frame.

Ah yes, "extremist/cracker rednecks" - perfect cover for a false flag operation. Now who might have the motivation to do that I wonder? :huh:

Ah yes, "extremist/cracker rednecks" - perfect cover for a false flag operation. Now who might have the motivation to do that I wonder? :huh:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

*sigh*

The man's nowhere near the White House yet (and probably never will be), and some nutjob's taking pot shots at him? :loopy::rant:

*sigh*

The man's nowhere near the White House yet (and probably never will be), and some nutjob's taking pot shots at him? :loopy::rant:

rich maybe not, maybe never wouldve

just some redneck nutjob found with all the articles you could use for the job along with tons of speed in his car and he mentions that was the plan

To quote Metallica: Sad but true.

These red necks that got caught weren't professional assasins or marksmen, and wouldn't have gotten past first base........ actually they didn't make it to first base, let alone past it!:hihi:

Obama won't need to worry about these amateurs.;)

These red necks that got caught weren't professional assasins or marksmen, and wouldn't have gotten past first base........ actually they didn't make it to first base let alone past it!:hihi:

Obama won't need to worry about these amauteurs.;)

..flippin ell that's what someone whispered to Kennedy and King before they got popped as they put their heads above the parapet!

Who is to say they are so called rednecks ? many white voters dont want a black man anywhere near the white house.

Personaly I hope that Mcain wins the white house,the world is far too dangerous to have Obama in charge.

Who is to say they are so called rednecks ? many white voters dont want a black man anywhere near the white house.

Personaly I hope that Mcain wins the white house,the world is far too dangerous to have Obama in charge.

Au contraire: the world is likely to be more dangerous with McCain. The potential downside of an Obama presidency, on the other hand, is a lot of pandering to black 'grievances'. What a choice. :(

Au contraire: the world is likely to be more dangerous with McCain. The potential downside of an Obama presidency, on the other hand, is a lot of pandering to black 'grievances'. What a choice. :(

Hey I didn't know he was a 'black dude'!