The Boosh Appreciation Thread

BOOSH FANS!!

Hot off the press- more tickets have just been released for each of the 6 shows at Sheffield City Hall next week. If you missed out the first time here's your second chance. Ring the Box Office on the number below:

0114 2 789 789

I spent a couple of hours talking to Rich Fulcher at the Groucho Club, God that sounds really pretentious but my mate used to manage it, she had a party there and Rich is a friend of hers. He's exactly the same in real life, shooting off at tangents, a totally original comedian. I left my missus talking to him for 10 mins and when I rejoined them, they were half way through a bizzare wedding ceremony using a modified Monster Munch as a ring. Although not credited as a writer with the Boosh, his influence is all over it.

We are going to see them next Wednesday - I can't wait.

saw the show in Buxton Opera House last night - it was GREAT.

As I'm much more of a radio/series one fan, I was a little apprehensive that it would be pants, but I'm pleased to say I was wrong. Charlie even made a late appearance!!

My daughter's off to see them tomorrow ... Friday ...

Apparently I'm going now ... :o)

Poor Han .. she booked these tickets in February ... forgot to book the night off and when she asked earlier this week .. they said, "No!"

saw them wed yest was awesome best time ive ever had... was 3 rows from front was so good.

for anyone whos interested its a mighty boosh theme at plug tonight