Thornseat Lodge, Bradfield - Know anything about it?

I think you may be hearing from legal counsel soon as your remarks are highly contentious,besmurching both private individuals and local representatives.

I won't lose any sleep over it!

I don't know the Hague's, what I said is just what I've been told by other people.

And just so you know, there is no such word as 'besmurching'

Edited by angel22

I won't lose any sleep over it!

I don't know the Hague's, what I said is just what I've been told by other people.

And just so you know, there is no such word as 'besmurching'

Well you have been poorly informed and evidently enjoy gossip.I am sorry I exposed your restricted vocabulary but I read rather than gossip for my entertainment.

Well you have been poorly informed and evidently enjoy gossip.I am sorry I exposed your restricted vocabulary but I read rather than gossip for my entertainment.

I'm aware of the word you were trying to use! However, it's 'besmirching' not 'besmurching!'

I don't mind you throwing big words at me but if you're going to do it, at least spell them correctly!

I think you may be hearing from legal counsel soon as your remarks are highly contentious,besmurching both private individuals and local representatives.

I think you're an idiot. Will I be hearing from your legal representatives? Be it fact or not, what was said is only whats been said by others before. As for bemirching local representatives, how exactly? They refuse to give planning permission and rightly so. But the owner leaves it until it is in a state that means it cannot be restored. At which point the planners then allow permission for it to be cleared. Where is she besmirching the legal representatives?? Explain please!

Well you have been poorly informed and evidently enjoy gossip.

How do know Angel22 has been poorly informed? I trust then you're the Hague legal representative?? Or even a Hague maybe?

Gossip is idle talk and rumour. Angell22 repeated what information she had found on the topic in question. Not gossip but contribution.

I'm aware of the word you were trying to use! However, it's 'besmirching' not 'besmurching!'

I don't mind you throwing big words at me but if you're going to do it, at least spell them correctly!

I was using the English version not the US spell-check version for those compelled to write by numbers.Do not bother to reply please as I can see you are tedious and pedantic.

I think you're an idiot. Will I be hearing from your legal representatives? Be it fact or not, what was said is only whats been said by others before. As for bemirching local representatives, how exactly? They refuse to give planning permission and rightly so. But the owner leaves it until it is in a state that means it cannot be restored. At which point the planners then allow permission for it to be cleared. Where is she besmirching the legal representatives?? Explain please!

If you think I am an idiot any explanation I make will attract ridicule.I will not bother to respond.I think you are rude,impulsive and foolhardy.

How do know Angel22 has been poorly informed? I trust then you're the Hague legal representative?? Or even a Hague maybe?

Gossip is idle talk and rumour. Angell22 repeated what information she had found on the topic in question. Not gossip but contribution.

If I was the Hague family I would not bother to reply using this forum,but would consider some alternative response.

If you think I am an idiot any explanation I make will attract ridicule.I will not bother to respond.I think you are rude,impulsive and foolhardy.

Egad sir!. You sound like you've stepped out of a 19th century novel.

If you're not a Hague and don't have some connection with them, why are you getting so hot under the collar about people's comments?

If I was the Hague family I would not bother to reply using this forum,but would consider some alternative response.

What had you got in mind? Protest through the medium of dance, smoke signals, a hunger strike, a letter to The Times?

:loopy: your not the Hague family, get over yourself, go back to the Times and leave the forum CHATTING to the pro's :P

What had you got in mind? Protest through the medium of dance, smoke signals, a hunger strike, a letter to The Times?

This made me laugh!! :hihi: