Fedex in Sheffield?

First, apologies if someone thinks this is the wrong forum. I received a card from Fedex today informing me that they tried to drop off a parcel whilst I was at work. I would dearly love to be able to pick this up tomorrow - I think its likely the place would be open for an hour or 2 on a saturday morning, but the phone number the card indicates (0114 2564080) is strictly working hours mon-fri. With a plan to drop by the place just on the offchance tomorrow morning, all I need to do is find it, but no amount of googling is turning anything up - so does anyone know where Fedex operate out of in Sheffield? Thank you all :)

Try this link: http://www.fedex.com/ukservices/ and then click on 'Find Locations'

It says that they are open on Saturdays between 07.30 to 12.00 and the telephone number is: 01142 561030.

I don't know whether you can pick items up or not, but it could be worth a try.

you can pick up on sat mornings, but they also do free re-deliveries, or they did with us the other week.

I don't know how you managed to find that, carsupplier, but thank you very much indeed :) I should be all sorted now, if only I can get out of bed in time :D

.......how did you find it? Fedex.com -> UK -> find locations reports nothing in sheffield, but your link does - I can't see how to navigate manually to the page you linked to. Not important, of course - just curious :) Oh, and thanks again :)

edit - thanks also to lottie - fingers crossed :) (Impatience has me chasing it instead of waiting out the bank holiday weekend :))

I don't know how you managed to find that, carsupplier, but thank you very much indeed :) I should be all sorted now, if only I can get out of bed in time :D

.......how did you find it? Fedex.com -> UK -> find locations reports nothing in sheffield, but your link does - I can't see how to navigate manually to the page you linked to. Not important, of course - just curious :) Oh, and thanks again :)

edit - thanks also to lottie - fingers crossed :) (Impatience has me chasing it instead of waiting out the bank holiday weekend :))

If you enter 'fedex' into the google search facilty and then look at the third item down, you will see that the company moved from ANC to Fedex and the new website link is on there.

Can I have a 'Blue Peter' badge please? :hihi:

just like that - marvelous :)

I can't offer a blue peter badge, but 50 points for your detective skills - most impressed :)

Does anyone know what time they start delivering at in a morning?