Introducing... *carrie* :D

Thank you, I think lol.

it was a compliment ok not a very good one :blush:

i love the strobe lighting blush, demonaic lol

i love the strobe lighting blush, demonaic lol

i actually blush like that :o:D

and please now we are more acquainted call me demon :)

A thousand welcomes carrie, and wishing you all the best in your postgrad career--and you should like living in Crookes, it's a pleasant area.

If you have time to waste, watch our antics in the I'm Bored section...there are a few of us who are getting reputations! It would be nice to see you dip your toe into it from time to time...

A thousand welcomes carrie, and wishing you all the best in your postgrad career--and you should like living in Crookes, it's a pleasant area.

If you have time to waste, watch our antics in the I'm Bored section...there are a few of us who are getting reputations! It would be nice to see you dip your toe into it from time to time...

Thank you :) Love the clooney pic lol. Crookes is nice. Hopefully i wont bump into any of you in my don't-leave-the-house clothes and no make up lol

Reputations? lol

Oooh errr....lol

i actually blush like that :o:D

and please now we are more acquainted call me demon :)

Demon... not sure my mother would appreciate me conversing with someone from the underworld but i am enjoying it lol. Where abouts in sheffield are you from?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum so I figured here is as good a place as any to start... I'm 24 and about to start my postgrad here, having just moved into the Crookes area. Have too much time on my hands before study starts, so here I am :). Looking forward to some interesting discussions!*carrie*

Ok. Do you think that bus deregulation is a contributing factor to the increase in the Sheffield Dalmatian population in the years 1999-2004 and if so do people in Dore think differently about this to people in Whirlow? Discuss.

Ok. Do you think that bus deregulation is a contributing factor to the increase in the Sheffield Dalmatian population in the years 1999-2004 and if so do people in Dore think differently about this to people in Whirlow? Discuss.

Everyone loves a clown :P nice to meet you

Everyone loves a clown :P nice to meet you

Have you met Sean Bean yet?

Demon... not sure my mother would appreciate me conversing with someone from the underworld but i am enjoying it lol. Where abouts in sheffield are you from?

im sure your mom would like me im such a sweetheart :D i cant tell ya that theres a lot of people who want to come after me with pitch folks :hihi: ill just say im quite close ;)

Sean Bean?!

Well, you won't find him slumming it in Crookes! However, if you have ever watched him in things like the Sharpe series, you're halfway (hmmm--maybe less than halfway) to understanding the full Sheffield dialect! :D