Josephines and Scamps nightclubs

was trisha the one who was crazy about david cassidy.

alex were you married to linda.

no never married to anyone called Linda , trisha was a blonde who had a nose job .don't know about DAVID cassidy .

no never married to anyone called Linda , trisha was a blonde who had a nose job .don't know about DAVID cassidy .

did you know the three sues big sue little sue chippy sue (had chippy on king st) also lived in spain linda and katy big gang of us always in the wine bar:hihi:

is yor name grahame:thumbsup:

is yor name grahame:thumbsup:

no.....................

did you know the three sues big sue little sue chippy sue (had chippy on king st) also lived in spain linda and katy big gang of us always in the wine bar:hihi:

we used to stand in the wine bar , top hat of champers and a jug of fresh orange , the sue's seem to ring a bell . where in spain was she I also lived in spain for a while .

whats your first name and whos we,chippy sue also had a make up stall in the market .do you remember marylin in the wine bar:thumbsup:

we used to stand in the wine bar , top hat of champers and a jug of fresh orange , the sue's seem to ring a bell . where in spain was she I also lived in spain for a while .
i think it was somwhere on the costa del sol???? they had a bar there she also had a chippy in king st.:hihi:

I do remember Walter, he worked at the Mulberry same time as Bomber Graham. Was Jane Elstons nickname "moondust"?

I do remember Walter, he worked at the Mulberry same time as Bomber Graham. Was Jane Elstons nickname "moondust"?

jayne only worked there for about 6 months , she also worked at griffin house for the midland bank .

Being a regular at Scamps was almost as good as it gets. Monday nights were for chillin and full of girls without their boyfriends. Then friday and Saturday bring on the Woodseats lads and Intake girls. Saturday Night fever and Back in the Night. Tommy Rocknroller on the door. Luggy, Sisso, The Doshers, Mivvy, Gus, Kev R and many more. A smooch to The Floaters Float On. Remember an attractive barmaid who`d split up from one of Utd`s young Scottish footballers looking after us with cheap drinks. Bouncers from Bier Cellar next door were a pain they should have stayed singing Ein Prosit with Herr Sykes. Chipshop near Hermitage finished the night off. Ace taxis, taxi for Batemoor.

remember the go go dancer Trisha off lowedges , she married cockney richard .

Didn't she work at the Omega before she married Richard?

Didn't she work at the Omega before she married Richard?

She still worked there after she married him.