The Tinsley Towers demolition morning megathread

Panda 79 Do U Drive Yourself??

Was You Born In Sheffield???

How Old Are You???

whats that got to do with pulling a eyesore down or is it some kind of threat:loopy:

if you were born in sheffield like i am and lived here all your life - again as i have, and seeing them every single day as i have, then that gives you a damn right to be ****** off about these towers going, these were sheffield - end of, i dare say there are people on here commenting who hardly ever saw them because of where they live in the city

if you were born in sheffield like i am and lived here all your life - again as i have, and seeing them every single day as i have, then that gives you a damn right to be ****** off about these towers going, these were sheffield - end of, i dare say there are people on here commenting who hardly ever saw them because of where they live in the city

Thats a fair point but why are you so emotional about what is in effect a load of old bricks?

Thats a fair point but why are you so emotional about what is in effect a load of old bricks?
What about your partner/friends/family they could be dismissed a simply a collection of cells? :P Talk about a lack of empathy.

What about your partner/friends/family they could be dismissed a simply a collection of cells? :P Talk about a lack of empathy.

:hihi:

Been in that there London all weekend, so missed it. Just watched it on Youtube and I had a tear rolling down my face - how sad am I!

Been in that there London all weekend, so missed it. Just watched it on Youtube and I had a tear rolling down my face - how sad am I!

Not sad at all, i was bawling my eyes out at Meadowhall on Saturday. I've only lived in Rotherham 3 years after moving from Edinburgh but i pass them on my way to work everyday and i loved them. I'll miss them so much, the skyline looks so empty without them:cry:

Concrete.. not bricks...:thumbsup:

But still a part of the Sheffield sky line. Sadly missed.

So when is the petition starting ...to boycott e-on...:huh:

Have they blown up the cooling towers yet ?

they are on their way to cooling tower heaven.....:thumbsup:

Not sad at all, i was bawling my eyes out at Meadowhall on Saturday. I've only lived in Rotherham 3 years after moving from Edinburgh but i pass them on my way to work everyday and i loved them. I'll miss them so much, the skyline looks so empty without them:cry:

I'm going to drive to Meadowhell now to look. It's very sad, but they should have demonlised Meadowhell at the same time on a 3 for 2 deal.