Just for the book

I see that the Merlin Estates thread has been closed. I said they live near me (no matter who you talk about they live near someone). I would not (even in a pm) have divulged their address I have more etiquette!

It seems very odd that this is the second time the Merlin Estate thread has been closed anybody agree??

I had a glance at the thread, after it was closed and my opinion is that this is a public forum owned and run by a private individual who could, on experience of SWFC directors actions against a club forum, be embroiled in legal proceedings should anyone so desire.

Some of the posts were getting perilously close to the line, imo.

The admin are quite entitled to take action to close or delete any threads that could possibly involve the SF in any detrimental action.

Rubydazzler is quite correct. We have no wish to become personally legally involved and so we reserve the right to remove or close any threads, this one included.

Closing.