[Rec] - Spanish zombie film

I watched this again yesterday. Blimey. The final scene is horrific! Has anyone else seen this film?

ive been tempted in watching this but im not big fan of cam films it was ok when the blair witch came out but i think the idea has been done to death now

Well, yeah it's more of the same pretty much. Watch the last scene if nothing else though. You don't get the same sense of suspense but, christ, it's still horrible.

EDIT - I've removed the link. Just go watch the film!

Instead here's some reaction to the film from the crowd. I really believe it's genuine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is1F5izRgxE&feature=related

I went to see this on a random trip to Cineworld and was lucky enough to see it in one of the fancy screens. The smaller setting added atmosphere.

Of course when I got home I found all my housemates had independently buggered off for the weeked, leaving me alone in a big, dark house with long, dark corridors.

Fantastic.

The film's awesome. The remake (Quarantine) looks terrible. They appear to have jettisoned subtlety and suggestion in favour of a RAAARRRR FACE IN THE CAMERA LOOK AT MY GOREY MAKEUP RAAARRR approach.

its a great little film. Well worth a watch

I loved this film, the way it was shot was awesome and reading subtitles in a horror has way more of an effect because horror usually has awfull actors that ruin the film.

I LOVE this film! its one of my favourite films ever!

Got it on DVD

Have you seen REC 2 though? I wouldnt says its as good as the first but i respect that they have took a lot of risks in it to make it different to the 1st so its not the same thing over again.

but ye, Rec needs to be more awarded for how good it actually is!

The film made me feel quite ill. Great film, but as it progresses i found it tiresome,m and expectant. The final scene is not so haunting i do not believe, although creds to the director as he builds up a decent amount of suspense, especially through reducing the sound to just her breathing, and darn does she breathe heavy!

Well worth watching,but i wouldnt hype up the ending too much i found it a lil predictable, especially in this climate where happy endings are rare.

I've only seen the remake called Quarantine but the last scene on that was still pretty horrific, although i wasn't impressed with the rest of the film... I'm sure [REC] is much better.