Plastic surgery gone mad???

Frankly I can't see why anybody would bother, I mean I can't see it and anybody else who's having a peek must surely be aware that down there isn't likely to be a stunning vista.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I agree, the whole concept of vaginal and anal cosmetic procedures is ridiculous in the extreme. I could see a need for it after bad tear and repair after childbirth, but otherwise, it is just ludicrious.:loopy:

I'm surprised someone hasn't come up with a procedure for nipple elargement. Or mybe they have.

I'm surprised someone hasn't come up with a procedure for nipple elargement. Or mybe they have.

I just tend to eat more carbohydrates.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I agree, the whole concept of vaginal and anal cosmetic procedures is ridiculous in the extreme. I could see a need for it after bad tear and repair after childbirth, but otherwise, it is just ludicrious.:loopy:

You just need a couple of these and a bit of superglue :hihi:

Right, just googled anal bleaching, realized that it dosn`t clean it(doh)but actually lightens the skin around your bum hole, why would you care what colour the skin is?

Surely it's more convenient and cheaper just to use baby wipes, when you've done, for that final "dust-and-polish"?

If you are such an idiot that you've let your backside get dirty enough to need bleaching, surely, what you need isn't peroxide, it's that you need to learn how to wipe your backside properly?

There's a good advertisement for it in Mario Puza's "Godfather " novel; the gynaecologist does it on his gerlfriend! (she used to be associated with Sonny Corleone, who was overendowed", but is now dead)

Spurred on by the programme on c4 "a perfect vagina"

We hear of boob jobs, face lifts etc. in fact they are all very common, but now the latest one vaginal surgery.

Apparantly becoming more and more popular.

Whats wrong with these people, how far will it go?

So then ladies, would you want to go under the knife to give yourself the perfect clout?

Gents, would you dare suggest to your missus that she needs a bit cutting off here and there?

Whats gonna be next?

Surely we are running out of things to perfect!:suspect:

after three kids yourself you should know a few extra stitches would have not gone a miss .

Anyone down with the idea of anal bleaching?

like pt said , use baby wipes and keep clean and there should be no reason for anal bleaching . who sees it anyway ? , do these people go around saying , " do you want to look at my nice white starfish " or something similar .

Ah see I don't like to brag but I once got this as a weird sort of compliment...

When I went for my last smear test, the nurse said, ooh what a great cervix, very symmetrical and easy to find.:hihi:

Ah see I don't like to brag but I once got this as a weird sort of compliment...

When I went for my last smear test, the nurse said, ooh what a great cervix, very symmetrical and easy to find.:hihi:

Lucky you, mine usually heads for iceland at the mere hint of a smear test :hihi::hihi:

after three kids yourself you should know a few extra stitches would have not gone a miss .

With my email being "baggyflaps"" dosn`t that tell you something?:hihi:

Cortney love swears by a spot of bleach around her chamber of horrors - literally sometimes. And I have nothing against my girlfriend going in for a vaginal tuck lest her front bits look like the sleeve of a wizard.:gag:

Ha! You don't usually expect a compliment when you've got a speculum halfway up to wherenever do you?

Off topic, but reminds me of when my mum went for her hysterectomy and was given the choice of general anaesthetic or epidural. She chose that latter as she's mad (plus nosey and interested in medicine) and all that was between her and what was going on (ugh) was a bit of sheet.

As the consultant removed her womb, she heard her exclaim... "Oooh! That's a juicy uterus!". :gag:

Too far?