Is anyone else annoyed by learner drivers?

HI Mr BUSMAN

Ithink the roads would be a happier place if you never drove a bus/car/anything again!:thumbsup:

shebba

I can be if that helps.........:D

You really should be talking to my busdriver he was the one actually flashing , try talking nicely to him you may be luckier :D

You really should be talking to my busdriver he was the one actually flashing , try talking nicely to him you may be luckier :D

.......Yuk! :D

I think people get more annoyed at crap bus driving than they do with learners.

And as someone else pointed out, if you are right up their arse it means that you are likely going over the limit. And are subsequently what they call a rubbish driver.

Not really annoying, but I always overtake them just out of principle.

What principle?

Everyone has to learn etc. etc.

But when a learner gets on a long straight stretch, why the hell do they insist on going no more than 20mph??? What the hell do they think they're going to hit???

The instructors should be armed with a tasar for when this happens.. :suspect:

What principle?

That I have more right to be on the road, so I should be infront.

One thing I don't get impatient with it's learner drivers - I always feel sympathy towards them and remember when I was learning to drive.

Other motorists, some cyclists and errant pedestrians are another matter :twisted:

Also when someone beeps and flashes the headlights, that means pull over :rant: or "GET OUT THE WAY !!"

Wrong. If your ignorance of the Highway Code means you don't even know what horns and flashed headlights are for, maybe you're the one who should be taking lessons.

It's ok everyone...he's a busdriver!!! Nuf said.

He's a troll, I don't know about anything else.

Wrong. If your ignorance of the Highway Code means you don't even know what horns and flashed headlights are for, maybe you're the one who should be taking lessons.

Right up there with the best!

i followed an ex bus driver the other day ,how did i know he was an ex bus driver? no signals

Does that include hand signals? many drivers do give hand gestures to car drivers.

For example, if you allow a bus to pull out from a stop the bus driver will stick his hand out of the window and gove you the thumbs up

:thumbsup: <-- like him